𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

[M]

Jungkook doesn't know how many times he had to shush Taehyung once they entered the house but he just kept shushing Taehyung. Praying to every god that his sisters decided to sleep with his mother, Jungkook pushed open the door with his foot and taking a chance, he opened the light.

Breathing out once he saw the beds empty, Jungkook shut and locked the door as he still held onto Taehyung who was chanting something Jungkook couldn't make out into his ear. Though that stopped once Taehyung was laid onto the bed but was sitting up in no time.

Jungkook honestly couldn't believe he was about to get his dick sucked while his family was in the house. He never got his dick sucked before so he didn't know if he was going to be loud or if he would be able to keep to himself. At that point, he hoped Taehyung would fall asleep.

To his luck, Taehyung was still wide awake and ready to have a dick in his mouth, as he said. Jungkook tried to put Taehyung to bed but Taehyung would only pout his lip and threaten to cry before Jungkook gave in and was sitting at the edge of the bunk bed.

Taehyung was on his knees in front of Jungkook as the boy pursed his lips and watched Taehyung closely. "How about we just cuddle baby, doesn't cuddling sound nice?" Jungkook spoke with a head tilt. "Later Jungkookie, please? Can I touch you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook never really thought about Taehyung saying those words but hell, it was hot.

Jungkook gulped as he nodded and helped Taehyung with his pants. "Don't be loud, got it?" Jungkook reminded Taehyung for the nth time as Taehyung nodded again. "Yes, got it," Taehyung repeated for the nth time as well. With that, Taehyung eagerly placed himself between Jungkook's legs.

Before Jungkook knew it, Taehyung was sliding off his underwear and his rock hard erected member sprung free from his underwear, sucking in a breath from the cold air hitting him. Taehyung on the other hand, had his eyes slightly widened. A little bigger than average and it caused him to blush because the kid was bigger than him and he didn't know how to feel about that.

"Still think I'm a kid?" Jungkook spoke out with an airy chuckle, leaning back yet holding himself up on his arms as he eyed Taehyung who shook his head. "Not a kid," Taehyung spoke as he scooted closer, the thoughts of Jungkook stretching him out with his cock flooded his mind. Drunk Taehyung and his thoughts were something else.

Watering mouth with blown out pupils, Jungkook threw his head back once he felt Taehyung's mouth around the tip of his cock. Jungkook had never felt this way and was very sensitive to the touch. As for Taehyung, he sucked at the tip and lapped his tongue over the slit with the demeanor of the underside.

Taehyung had more confidence than ever at this point once hearing Jungkook moan out in which Jungkook pursed his lips and mentally cursed at himself. That only encouraged Taehyung as he sunk deeper, eager to please the younger boy who grabbed a handful of the sheets.

Wanting Jungkook to make sounds, Taehyung forced himself to take more than he did before and this time he gaged but was able to take it. Pulling off to take a breather, stroking the girthy length before eagerly diving back down and taking the length back into his mouth with a quiet moan.

Jungkook, on the other hand, would jerk when feeling the immense pleasure he was feeling, letting a few moans escape his mouth. At this moment he found out he was definitely not a quiet guy. What Jungkook didn't expect though was when Taehyung sunk to the brim and took him fully, causing Jungkook to gasp.

Taehyung quickly learned to breathe through his nose but Taehyung gagged every now and then. Though for a first-timer, he did think he was doing very good. At that moment Jungkook jutted his hips up as if he was trying to get deeper than Taehyung could take. That caused Taehyung to close his eyes.

Jungkook had his gaze staring at Taehyung with a look full of lust, his tongue gliding across his lower lip before he stilled Taehyung's head and began to thrust into Taehyung's throat. Taehyung was probably very grateful right there and then that he was drunk and could manage to take Jungkook like so.

Taehyung was quick to place his hands on Jungkook's muscular thighs and squeeze his eyes shut, letting the boy do whatever he pleased with Taehyung's mouth. "Fuck- shit, how are you so good at this? holy fuck." Jungkook moaned loudly but he didn't care at this moment. All he hoped for was his siblings were deep sleepers.

Taehyung only got to breathe properly for a few seconds before he was back on Jungkook and being face fucked. Taehyung choked on the head hitting the back of his throat, tears starting to brim his eyes but oddly, he loved the feeling of being used so roughly. That caused Taehyung to moan around Jungkook.

That was it for Jungkook. He couldn't hold himself back any longer even if he tried. With a twitching cock, Taehyung was forced down on Jungkook and was forced to take it as Taehyung began to tear up again at that point, squeezing his eyes shut as Jungkook held back the moan.

A few seconds later, Jungkook let go of Taehyung and Taehyung pulled off with a coughing fit after forcing himself to take down the not so good tasting fluid. A string of saliva attached with the tip of Jungkook's cock and with Taehyung's lips. Taehyung who couldn't help himself, licked at the softened cock before Jungkook shook his head and grabbed onto Taehyung.

"No more, oh god no more Tae," Jungkook said breathlessly. Taehyung smiled widely knowing he did that to his boyfriend gave him great joy as he nodded and allowed Jungkook to pull up his underwear. After getting into bed and shutting the lights, Taehyung was cuddled next to Jungkook.

"Did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked while kissing Taehyung's shoulder while Taehyung nodded but shook his head soon after. "A little, but I'm a big boy," Taehyung spoke to Jungkook in a loud whisper. Jungkook could only chuckle as he kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Goodnight baby," Jungkook mumbled out as Taehyung hummed, already half asleep.