𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Morning came and Taehyung was still wide awake on his bed, not being able to sleep due to his body aching. Maybe he would drift off for a few minutes every hour or so but that was all until he started to feel uncomfortable. So when his alarm went off, he slowly got up from the bed and turned the alarm off on his phone before hugging lightly at his waist.

Taehyung was slow to change into his clothing he picked out that night and was off to the bathroom to wash his face and such. As for Yoongi, the male finished making breakfast for the boy and was now sitting on the couch, looking through his own booklet of lyrics.

Namjoon, the guy he was working with was helping Yoongi with his music. They had a lot in common actually, more than Yoongi would have thought. Namjoon also did underground rapping and that day, they weren't working but instead Yoongi was going to hang out with Namjoon.

In a long time, Yoongi was actually quite excited to go out with someone other than Taehyung. Just on time, he heard a knock on the door. "Breakfast is on the table, lock the door when you leave." Yoongi yelled out for Taehyung to hear as he walked towards the door but stopped when he realized he was sounding like a parent.

A shiver came from Yoongi as he opened the door but a stumbling Namjoon came into the house since he was leaning on the door, trying to look 'hot' he guessed you could say. Though that didn't work out as he was instead holding onto the wall while Yoongi stifled a laugh.

"I was just-" Namjoon tapped the wall and felt it up a bit. "Yep, the wall is in good shape, shall we go?" Namjoon place his hand on the nape of his neck as Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah thanks for checking my wall, we can go." Yoongi teased, Namjoon now less tense as he smiled and walked out of the house right after Yoongi.

Just right after the door closed, the bathroom door opened and Taehyung walked over to the kitchen to eat his food. The house was quiet, the only sound coming from the food Taehyung was chewing on. That was until he noticed he was going to be late so he quickly finished up and was hurrying around to grab his things, his body aching more than ever but it was whatever.

The only thing that stopped him was that when he opened the door, Jungkook was to be found, turning to look at Taehyung after looking at his shoes for the longest time. Taehyung froze as he looked at Jungkook but quickly shook it off. "We need to talk." Jungkook spoke, pushing Taehyung back into the house and shutting the door. "We'll— I need to talk."

"I misunderstood okay? Those past couple weeks, I was flirting with you correct? and you would flirt back- or now I know it was you just playing along. So when you were trying to get up, I took it was a open door and kissed you. Though I get it, you're not into guys. I'm sorry and it won't happen again just.. can we still be friends?.. Please?"

Jungkook said everything so fast that he stopped and inhaled a breath afterwards, leaning on the closed door. As for Taehyung, he held his breath from the sudden push into the house from Jungkook. There was bruises all over his body, Gyeong never knew how to go soft on him.

Jungkook then grabbed out the small booklet for Taehyung and a pen. "I bought these for you, so you don't have to keep using the bigger booklets, plus it's pocket size- almost." Jungkook pursed his lips. Taehyung only looked at the booklet before he slowly grabbed onto it.

Taehyung opened it up and clicked on the pen before writing down his words for Jungkook. we're going to be late is what Taehyung wrote down, Jungkook smiling lightly. "If we're going to be late why don't we just go next class and, chill here?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "No kissing, promise." Jungkook put his hand over his chest with a smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes and dropped his bag onto the floor before walking to the couch. Jungkook followed right after as he grabbed out some of the work for Taehyung.

"You missed class yesterday so I just took the homework for you and did it." Jungkook gave Taehyung the work, Taehyung gulping as he shook his head. You shouldn't have did that Taehyung wrote on the paper but Jungkook shrugged. "Why not? Everyone got the same answers, I got all answers correct and besides, it was due today for you."

Taehyung only looking at Jungkook before grabbing the work and going through it before he nodded and gave a bow with his head, Jungkook smiling as he ruffled up Taehyung's hair. "No problem boss." Jungkook saluted to Taehyung who pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook only smiled. "Okay, so tell me what are we going to do about Misun?" Jungkook laid back on the couch. "You seem to really like her and she obviously really likes you." Jungkook winked, Taehyung gulping as his cheeks started to heat up. Not sure if he was blushing because of the wink or hearing that Misun liked him.

Taehyung grabbed the pen and book before writing. Nothing, we do nothing is all he wrote and Jungkook rolled his eyes with a groan. "This isn't middle school Taehyung. You're the guy, win her heart or something." Jungkook tapped his fingers on his stomach. Taehyung sat there, tapping the pen on the paper before he started to write.

Spring formal is coming up, how about that? Taehyung showed the paper to Jungkook who nodded. "See, now you're thinking. Now, you just reminded me I need to get me a date." Jungkook fixed his shirt, Taehyung raising an eyebrow. Curiosity came over Taehyung as he began to think about Jungkook's future date to the spring formal. A huff coming from Taehyung.