𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Taehyung noticed Jungkook standing nearby after SooJin hurried over to her sister and Yoongi who was busy talking to the two girls. For seven year olds, they were pretty smart then again, they had what? Three older brothers? they were probably a huge help when it came to school, Yoongi thought so anyways.

As for Taehyung, he got up and walked towards Jungkook who was leaning on the wall at the entrance of the living room, his arms folded over his chest. Taehyung looked over to Jungkook's sisters as he took out his booklet Jungkook got him. Jungkook then placed his hand on the book, stopping Taehyung.

"I want to learn sign language." Jungkook spoke to Taehyung who had a blank facial expression. Taehyung put his booklet underneath his armpit and started moving his hands. 'Okay, if that's what you want, I can teach you' Taehyung casually smiled.

Jungkook only blinked. "Okay, how about we stick to the booklet for now, just for right now." Jungkook chuckled lightly and Taehyung did so as well as he nodded. Just then the home phone was ringing, Jungkook hurrying over to the phone and answering it within the minute.

"How is he?" Jungkook walked out of the room to speak with his mother over the phone. Taehyung bit his lip as he made his way back to Yoongi and the girls. 'Don't you gotta get to work?' Taehyung sat on the floor, playing with the doll SooMin gave him after he signed to Yoongi.

'I told him i'd be late' Yoongi signed back to Taehyung who nodded. "Brother!" SooJin spoke as she put her doll aside. Yoongi looked at the worried expression on Jungkook's face. 'Go check on him' Yoongi signed to Taehyung who gave the doll back to SooMin. The boy then got up and walked over to Jungkook, grabbing his arm and pulling Jungkook to the living room.

Taehyung grabbed out his phone and started typing which was more faster. It was weird almost, Taehyung enjoyed writing more than typing on his phone and he wasn't sure why. Besides so, he gave Jungkook the phone to look at. What's happening with your dad? Jungkook read over, gulping as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"He's not doing that well. There are so many heart complications and he just.. my dad is so sick." Jungkook sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I think I should take them to go see our dad. My brothers obviously don't know where they fucking live and they have no fucking clue that our dad is fucking dying." Jungkook kicked the cupboard out of frustration.

Taehyung flinched before he grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder and rubbed the boys shoulders. Jungkook looked at Taehyung as Taehyung started to breath in and out slowly, Jungkook getting the point and following the breath of Taehyung before Taehyung pulled Jungkook in for a hug.

"Thank you." Jungkook breathed out. Just then, SooJin came running into the kitchen, giggling. "Brother and Taetae sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love-" SooJin stopped when Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung and cleared his throat. "SooJin, enough, go get SooMin and we'll go see Dad, yeah?" SooJin lit up right away, running to go get her sister.

Walking? Taehyung asked, clearly red from the song SooJin sang. Giving Jungkook the phone, he responded, "Yeah, we don't have a vehicle so." Jungkook smiled lightly as he started to get the things he needed. As for Taehyung, he hurried over to Yoongi. 'Call Namjoon to give us a lift to the hospital' Taehyung signed, Yoongi opening his mouth to ask questions but Taehyung walked off.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but grabbed his phone out. "Joon, hey— I know i'm late but I have a favor to ask and that is can you come pick me and.." Yoongi counted his fingers. "and four other people up? we're going to the hospital." Yoongi didn't even let Namjoon get in a word before the boy was chuckling on the other side of the phone. "Yeah, i'll be right there. Give me a few minutes."

Yoongi hummed and hung up, pushing his phone back into his pocket and laying on the couch, watching Taehyung help Jungkook with the twins. He wasn't sure if he was just being delulu- or Taehyung was blushing. It was amusing, watching the boy get so close with another besides Yoongi.

It was also really relieving knowing Taehyung had a friend other than Yoongi. Especially since Jungkook was in the same grade. Just then, Taehyung motioned Yoongi to follow and Yoongi sighed, comfortable on the couch before he nodded and got up. The five were out of the house, Taehyung holding onto SooMin's hand while Jungkook held onto SooJin's hand.

Namjoon only knew he had to pick the five up and which he assumed it would be at Yoongi's place and as if on time, he saw the five down the road on the sidewalk. There he pulled up, opening the door for Yoongi who scoffed. "Get in guys." He told everyone, Jungkook nodding and helping his sisters into the vehicle.

"Hospital?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi nodding. Taehyung got in right after Jungkook and got comfortable on the seat, rolling down the window as he watched the nice scenery, until he got into the traffic in which he rolled up the window. Before they knew it, Namjoon was parking and dropping them off.

"I'll be going to work now, just text me if you need anything." Yoongi looked at Taehyung after he rolled down the window. Taehyung only gave a nod as he grabbed SooMin hand and followed Jungkook into the building. It took quite awhile for them to find the exact room since the few nurses they asked were quite busy- well, the few nurses Jungkook asked were busy.

"Mommy!" Jungkook stopped when he heard his sisters yelling for their mom, letting go of Taehyung and Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked to see his mother crying on the chair, hands hiding her face as the twins stopped in front of her.