16

types of couples

jack~
~insanely cute cuddly couple~
-always cuddling when you're together
-when you're out in public you hold hands and he wraps his arms around you
-sweet little kisses
-everyone always is wondering how you two got so cute and lovable around each other
-you both telling each other how much you love them
-surprising each other whether it's you surprising jack when he's at a concert with calpurnia or him surprising you at school

jack is getting home from his two month tour with calpurnia and they have their last show in their hometown (your hometown too), vancouver. he said that he would come over to your house after to see you, but you had plans to go surprise him.
calpurnia was preforming waves and jacks mom let you backstage, and you went around to jacks side by the curtain and waited for the song to be over. the crowd was cheering,
"jack. PSSSSTTTTT JACK" you yelled.
he looked around and your eyes met for the first time in months, well in person. his face lit up and a smile was all over his face, your smile matching his bright one. finn and ayla are very confused and then realized what's going on.
"so jacky bois girlfriend just surprised hiiiimmmm awwwwww" finn says into his mic. the crowd goes wild and jack puts his bass down and runs to hug you off stage.
"i miss you so much y/n"
"same to you" you say and kiss him.
"awww their kissing" ayla says in her mic and you and jack laugh together.
"lemme go finish, i'll see you after the show.
i love you baby" jack says, and jogs back on stage.
"HAVE FUN" you yell.
later after the show you and jack go back to your house and catch up on all the things you miss while he was on tour. you lay in your bed, his arms wrapped around you and your head on his chest. he was talking about one of the shows, and you just look at him.
"why are you staring at me?" he laughs
"jack you're so cute, i love you so much" you kiss his cheek, he blushed, and he covered your face in little kisses.
"i love you so much, you don't even know"

(that was so long i'm sorry but i hope it was worth it hehe muah)

finn~
~the chill, laid back, goofball couple~
-super comfortable around each other
-would rather order food in and watch netflix date instead of going out, but he does like to treat you like a princess when you do go out
-always making jokes about everything whether they are inappropriate jokes or just stupid silly ones.
-people are jelly about how you can talk to him about literally anything and same with him

finn just got home from filming and you had to go to school, so you would see each other when you got home. you went to the bathroom in the middle of your english class to find out that you got your period, and you didn't bring any supplies, so you called finn to come pick you up and he said he would. so you walk to the office and wait for him to say that he was here. and he did so you walked out of school and got into his car.
"i brought u everything u need. i got pads, tampons, i even got a diva cup i have no idea how u stick that up there but ok. and i got ice cream, cookies, pizza, and chocolate because i heard that helps. did i miss anything?" he says, out of breath. you just giggle.
"finn ur the best boyfriend ever" you smile, "also the diva cup...you just get used to it"
he has a confused look on his face.
"so is it like having a di-"
"that's enough of that. let's just go to ur house babe" you shame you head, and he shrugs.
"what how am i supposed to know it's not like i can try it-"

ayla~
~the cute couple but doesn't want to admit it~
-holding hands is a must
-you guys whisper in each other's ear that you love them but you don't realize that it looks cuter than it actually is
-like going on walks and going to the park and sitting on the swings at midnight

it was midnight and you and ayla decided to walk to the gas station and get some slurrpies then go to the park and look at the stars. you walk to the gas station hand in hand and she opens the door for you
"thank you madam" you say with a slight british accent.
you walk in and go straight to the slurrpies. you each get the biggest cup and put in a weird mix of flavors. you pay and continue on your journey to the park.
"i shall lay out the blanket" ayla says and rolls out the blanket you brought from you house. you sit on it and she follows.
"what's you favorite flavor?" you ask ayla
"hmmm definitely the watermelon. it's sweet AND sour. what a concept" she says and looks at you. you laugh and she says, "what's yours?"
"probably the blue one because it makes my tongue blue" you say and she lies down and you copy her actions.
she laces your fingers together as you stare at the starts.
"i don't get why people think we are so cute" ayla giggles.
"hmmmm i wonder why"

malcolm~
~the best friends couple~
-you guys always like being around each other when you get a chance and like goofing around
-doing things best friends would do even like gossiping or walking around the mall, playing hide and seek, and all that kid like stuff
-super comfortable around each other and can trust each other
-love having sleepovers and doing all-nighters.

you were setting up for your sleepover with malcolm, and you were making popcorn and malcolm walks in without warning.
"HEEEYYYYYYY" he yells and hops onto you listen counter as you continue to microwave your popcorn.
"hey bubba what's up?" you say spinning around on you wooden floors because it was slippery and you were wearing socks.
"nada. ooo did you hear jack has a girlfriend??" he tells you.
"OMG NO" you yell. jack and you were good friends, and you were surprised that jack didn't tell you.
"yeah i was there before i came here and he said he had a girl coming over" he wiggles his eyebrows
"omg ew" you say. "they can't be more couple goals than us though right?" you pout.
"NEVER. and if they come close we will be even cuter if that even possible" he says and lifts you chin up so you can see him because he's quite tall.
"ooook fine" you say and malcolm wraps his arms around you.

a/n
ok i'm really happy with how this one turned out. preference and imagine!! i think it's pretty different from what most people do do ills stick with it. at least for most of the preferences. hope you enjoyed!❤️❤️