toe tapping- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

tip tap tip tap, the tune of my favorite beatles song filled my ears as i tuned out of my teachers lecture about the book we were reading.

"good song," my drumming session was interrupted by a voice, quietly responding to my obnoxious tapping.

i look up and see none other than finn wolfhard, i forgot my teacher assigned new seats at the beginning of class. of course she put me next to the most popular boy in school.

it also didn't help that my teacher was my mother. she did it on purpose. she has been dying for me to get a boyfriend, probably because she wants to get me out of the house more.

she has always found finn cute, not in a creepy way, and not to mention, he was loaded from his acting career. not saying she was in it for the money, she just looked at appearance and ranking.

to me, it was more than that. two things come to a tie for first. one, good personality and two, awesome music taste.

if they don't have a good music taste, forget about it.

"you know who the beatles are?" i ask, astonished that he wasn't just a rap and pop listener.

"of course, penny lane is one of my favorite songs" he nods, whispering back.

"ok, then what is your all time favorite beatles song?" i ask.

"hm that's a hard one, but probably... yesterday," he responded with a song that i wouldn't have expected.

"i love that song," i smile back, "it's sad and a love song though, so i try not to listen to it" i shrug.

"class please stop the chit chat," my mother announces to the class before continuing the lesson, giving me a look.

"isn't that your mom?" he asks me.

"yeah..." i trail off.

"well i don't want to get you in too much trouble, we will have to continue this music chat later, what do you say...after school?"

did finn just. did he- holy shit

"oh uh, yes for sure. ill meet you at the front doors after school?" i set the plans.