we are stupid 2- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

now it was summer, and finn was a very busy boy. he was off to new york last week, kentucky next week, barcelona before new york, and even tokyo in july. not to mention filming his new movie ghostbusters and promo for stranger things 3.

right now finn was studying his script for ghostbusters and i was laying on his bed studying for my upcoming SAT.

i got bored of looking at the study of physics and rolled over on his bed and faced my cute fiancé sitting at his desk looking at his lines. he looks so serious.

i got up from my position, and searched his room for a new shirt to wear because i've been wearing the same one for a few days. i mean i've been laying around all day.

i found his plantasia t-shirt and threw it on. i walked over to finn and wrapped my arms around his neck, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"baby u have been reading that for hours, don't you need a break?" i ask in a soft voice.

"y/n i cant stop. i have to know these lines" he doesn't look up from his script while speaking to me in a stern voice.

"finn come on bub, you need to rest your brain" i pout, but i don't want to make him angry, "i don't want to pressure you to stop, but i dont think it's healthy to over work yourself so much"

he stays silent, staring at his script. i unwrap my arms from him and lay back on the bed and go on my phone. suddenly finn stands up and jumps on the bed and wraps his arms around me. i smile.

"well hello"

"i'm sorry, i'm just stressed out" he says and looks at me, "sorry for ignoring you"

"it's ok finn"

"yanno what i want to do today?" he asks sitting up, forcing you to come with him because his arms are still wrapped around me.

"no what? cuddle!!" you say excited.

"nooo well yes but...maybe we could tell the fans, yanno, about us" he says nervously.

"oh uh ok"

"well if you aren't ok with it, then we don't have to"

"no i want to" i smile while looking at finn.

"i'm glad" his whispers leaning in, i follow and lightly place my lips on his.