premiere- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

the flashing lights, screams from fans and camera men, reporters, posing, interviews.

the basics of premieres.

which i was not used to.

but i had to get used to it.

this was the third event my boyfriend brought me to.

since we made our relationship public the fans, reporters, cast members, interviewers, couldn't get enough of us.

which in our opinion was very sweet but also very fucking annoying.

the makeup artist was making her final touches after i changed into my dress.

swiping a baby pink lip gloss on my lips, i feel arms wrap around my waist.

"you look beautiful baby"

"finn you're going ruin my makeup" i comment as he kisses my cheek.

"it's worth it"

"oh shush" i smile turning around to face my dorky boyfriend.

i fix his tie and look at him.

"you look handsome"

i look at his red leather jacket and striped shirt underneath. he had quite the statement piece, but he wore it so well.

"thanks" he blushed, "ready to get our carpet on?" he announced unwrapping his arms from my waist, turning towards the door.

"yeah i guess" i smile, interlacing our fingers.

we walked out of our hotel room, and down into the lobby where the rest of the cast was waiting.

"y/n you look so gorgeous"millie says as she walks up to me grabbing the hand that wasn't attached to finn.

"aw thanks, so do you! i love the pink" i say looking at her short pink poofy dress with a train in the back.

"the red silk looks amazing on you" sadie adds waking up to us.

"i know my babygirl looks fantastic, doesn't she?" finn looks at me, i blush a bright shade of pink, almost matching millie's dress.