wisdom- j.a.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

you watched as your boyfriend jack's leg bounced up and down in the waiting room of the doctors office. you gripped his hand tightly, intertwining your fingers. he looked at you and smiled.

"baby i know you're nervous, but ill be here when you get out, ok?" you say, rubbing your thumb on the back of his hand, trying to calm him down.

"i know, thanks for coming with" he whispers.

wake me up before you go go was playing softly in the office, making jack chuckle.

"jack anderson?" the nurse startled you and jack coming out from the door. he sighed and stood up.

"i'll be waiting here the whole time jack. i love you."

"ok" he says faintly, you could tell he was nervous. before he was completely gone you stood up and walked over and gave him a soft kiss. he smiled. 

"i love you too bubba" he says more calm this time, "see you when i'm loopy" he says making you laugh.

he walks away with the nurse, leaving you and his mom in the waiting room for him to come out.

~~~~~~~~

forty-five minutes have passed, and another nurse came and said that jack was ready. his mother and you stood up and walked back to where jack was.

when you walked in, jack was wrapped up in his favorite blanket you had brought him, and his eyes were wide when he saw you.

"who's that hot girl" he whispered to the doctor, "id smash" he said louder.

you burst out in a fit of laughter and his mom gasps, probably never seeing this side of her son.

"jack!" she says, but slightly laughs.

"whhaaaaatttt shes so pretty.., are u single?" he says trying his best to smirk with all the gauze.

"jack i'm your girlfriend" you laugh, and he looks to the doctor.

"yooo look at the snacc i snagged" he says lifting up a hand for the doctor to high five.

the doctor shakes his head, "when can u get him to leave?" he says. the room bursts into laughter, except for jack.

"what-" he says.

~~~~~~

you help jack up and you walk him to the car.

he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of himself, and types something, god knows what, and posts it on his story.

you get him situated, and you sit down next to him. jack suddenly starts crying out of no where.

"jacky baby why are you crying?" softening your  tone, looking at him. his mom isn't in the car yet.

"you're the best girlfriend ever" he says, and rests his head in your lap. "i wanna cuddle" he smiles and looks at you.

"when we get you home, i can stay over and we can cuddle ok?"

"that sounds good. as long as you're with me." you hold his hand, and then he sits up and rests his head on your shoulder.