belle of the ball- j.a.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

hiding that i was jack anderson's girlfriend was pretty tough most of the time.

not being allowed to show my cute ass boyfriend off to my friends truly hurt my heart.

but i know it's for the best.

after all, jack was two years older than me.

he was graduating high school and i haven't even started thinking about college, being only a sophomore.

we didn't ever live near each other.

try a 33 hour car ride to see your boyfriend.
it's really no fun.

i had to let a sophomore boy take me to my homecoming dance, i had to dance with him and act like i was having fun, while i really just wanted jack to attend with me.

oh well

it's now jack's prom and he insisted on taking me.

i really don't know why.

i guess for starters i'm his girlfriend. but besides that he usually isn't the boy to expose us like this. i'm just glad i get to be with my boyfriend on such a memorable night.

right now i'm out dress shopping with my mom and my older sister, who happens to be jack's age.

"y/n get a sexy dress, all guys like that" my sister, gabby, tells me, not suggests.

"gabby! y/n is only a sophomore. plus she's not into that stuff yet, are you?" my mom looks at me.

well.

i shrug and continue to look at dresses and gabby laughs at me.

my mom shakes off what i implied to her, and shuffled through the racks of dresses at our local macy's.

"what about this one?" my mom pulls out a royal blue silk dress.

"too blue"

my sister holds up a red tight dress with a slit down the side.

i lightly laugh and shake my head no.