study buddy- j.a

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

sitting in starbucks studying for my finals was getting so fucking boring.

typing different biology terms into a doc, making it small enough to fit into my tiny ass notecard was not such a fun job.

and on top of that i had a math final and spanish final, all due within the next two days.

i was sitting at the large table placed in the middle of the starbucks, and a boy around my age sat on the opposite end, and pulled out his laptop.

he had pretty blonde hair that was pulled back by a navy blue bandana, and ocean blue eyes. he was truly beautiful.

i continued with my work, while listening to the beatles on full blast in my headphones.

i continued my typing job until my computer suddenly died on me.

"damnit" i said, not realizing it was out loud.

"need a charger?" the boy asked from across the table.

"if you don't mind-"

"no of course," he said as he smiled and handed me the charger, i smiled in return "you have a pretty smile"

"thanks" i blush, "and thank you for the charger"

i plug my computer in, and wait for it to wake up, so i could continue my studying. i tapped my nails on the wooden table impatiently.

"are u waiting for something?" the boy asked me

"for my computer to turn back on"

"oh...well, ok" he says kind of awkwardly, which was cute.

the screen turned on, and i quickly continued to work on my biology.

"what are you-" he started but i quickly turned him down

"i'm sorry but i'm really busy studying for finals" i say as nicely as i could.

"i'm sorry, i bet you're smart enough not to study and still pass," he smiled, causing me to smile at his complement. he was probably right, i basically knew everything for biology and math.

"thanks,i guess you're right," realizing what i said, "sorry that sounded cocky- i"

"it's ok, we all have to be confident in our work"

"what are you working on?" i ask slightly shutting my computer to talk to the boy with no name.

"oh uh just some music ideas, for my band" he spoke in a soft voice.

"ah a band, how impressive" i say sarcastically, what a cliché.

"we actually just got back from tour" he said getting more interested in our conversation.

"that's so cool" i say and he smiles, "what instrument do you play?"

"bass actually"

i laugh.

"why are you laughing?"

"i heard once that the bassist in bands is always the most attractive"

"well is it true?" he smirks

"i don't know the rest of your band" i say smartly, "but very possible"

"maybe i could take you to one of our concerts, we are playing here in a few weeks" he offers

"oh i couldn't ask you that, i mean it would be cool but you don't have to"

"no i think you would enjoy it.."

"oh i'm y/n" i say laughing to myself that we haven't introduced ourselves yet.

"i'm jack" he smiles lightly, and hands me his phone, "put in your number so i can send you the details"

i gladly took his phone and punched in my number and handed it back.

"i cant wait"

~~~~~~~~
a/n

short but sweet imagine just to tie everyone over until i write the sequels to the other chapters. i have finals then summer so i'll be able to write more!! COMMENT REQUESTS!!!!!!