no boys club- j.a.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

being best friends with a boy didn't roll smoothly in my 'group'.

my group meaning my group of friends, hannah, ayla, millie, jayden, and riley.

the leader was this girl named millie. super nice girl, but if you crossed the line, i wouldn't want to mess with someone like her.

ayla and i are her closest friends, along with jayden, hannah, and riley who also tag along in the group.

the whole school knew it was basically forbidden to touch us, aka date or hang out with us.

we were the no boys club.

i've always been the most social and out caster of the group. i like different music, talk to more people, and do different things like: play electric guitar and rock out to queen in my bedroom.

i was also different because i have a boy best friend too. jack anderson, my dream boy.

the girls don't let me talk to him during school hours, or when we are hanging out, which really sucks because he's amazing, but if it's what i have to do to keep talking to him. ill do it.

this weekend i was supposed to go to the mall with my friends in the group but i decided to tell them i was 'sick' so i could hang out with jack.

this was TOTALLY out of bounds of the rules, but as long as they didn't find out, im safe.

the doorbell rang and i ran to go see who was there. my blonde friend with a goofy smile on his face was standing there, waiting to be let inside

"hello ms y/n" he beamed

"hi jacko. come on in!"

i widened the door, and we raced each other upstairs to my room both laughing like 5 year olds.

jack plopped on my bed and i lied down beside him, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"wanna go to the movies tonight?" jack turned to me.

"sure! infinity war?" i asked him leaping off the bed

"YES IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT" he yelled.

"awesome! imma go hop in the shower"