forbidden love- f.w.

before i start:
i'm sorry there haven't been jack imagines, i just having trouble coming up with ideas for him. if you have suggestions please comment or message me them, i'll give creds or whatever. but for now enjoy some more of our fav boi finnigan.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

y/n tesler-mabe's pov.

☁️thoughts☁️

having an older sister who was 'famous' was hard. she was always away with my parents, leaving me with my grandparents back in vancouver.

sometimes this was an advantage. i mean i didn't really have to compete with her, she was already more talented and smart than i, but i lucked out and got the looks of my mother who ayla, my sister, also looked like.

as a young child, ayla had grown fond of a boy named jack. jack and i were best friends too, he was constantly at our house.

when the pair reached the age of 17, i was only 15, they joined a small indie rock band along side two other boys.

malcolm,

and finn.

all the girls in my year, at my private school, had been in love with the famous actor boy who was constantly seen practicing guitar in my own basement.

this caused girls to swarm me like a queen bee, trying to become my friend to use me, toss me aside, just to grow closer to the young actor.

finn and i have exchanged words here and there, but ayla never let us speak long enough.

older protective sister was keeping the young actor boy and little sister away from each other. ayla knew finn was not right for me, but i knew i needed to know this boy.

🌪reality🌪

🔆three months ago🔆

stepping into my honors english class, my teacher had a stack of books ready to be handed out for our new unit.

"today i will be introducing our new read, the goldfinch." the teacher spoke, i smacked my pink bubblegum between my lips popping the bubble i created.

she handed me the hefty 900+ page novel and continued to speak on the plots and assignments for the book.

after a long class, the bell rang, the shuffle of book and bags and shoes filled the room and it cleared out, i followed the pack of students.