we are stupid- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

finn, my boyfriend of three years was taking me to disney land for my 17th birthday.

finn and i met through our friend jack. i was attending a calpurnia concert to support jack,  and finn and i automatically clicked. me and jack met through family friends.

i am a junior in high school and no one really knows about my relationship with finn. one he's famous and i don't want all the attention. two his fans would flip their shit.

finn and i were currently checking into our room at disney. he thanks the woman as he takes our room keys, and he turns to me.

"let's go!" he says and skips away like a three year old.

i laugh at his stupid actions, and follow him up to our room.

~~~~~~~~~

it was now our second night at disney and we had some special couple plans tonight

finn and i were on our way to dinner, he said he planned it special.

he held my hand as he lead me to a table under a canopy.

"you did this for me?" i ask, speechless.

"of course, i love you y/n" he says as he pulls out the seat for me to sit in.

i smile as he takes his seat across from me, and we enjoy our meal.

as we ate we talked as we usually do. just a natural flowing conversation. in the past we have admitted that we were meant to be and perfect for each other. we were soul mates. we have talked about our future together, but i wasn't expecting what was coming next so soon.

in the middle of us talking, finn stands up and gets down on one knee in front of me.

"finn wha-"

"y/n, before you saying thing, just hear me out. since the moment i first saw you, i knew you were the one. you make me so happy every moment i'm with you. you never seem to leave my mind. i am the happiest boy alive when i see you smile."

he reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a small black velvet box, and opens it, revealing a beautiful tiny diamond placed on silver band.