snowday- f.w

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

i tried my best to focus, but it wasn't working. i stared at my ceiling only hoping my mom would call me downstairs to tell me i had a snow day tomorrow or that i had a 100 degree fever and got to stay in bed.

literally anything to get out of my stupid chemistry test.

my favorite clairo song was surrounding my head trying to protect me from learning whatever chemistry equation that i had to study.

to be completely honest, i had no fucking idea what we were learning, i was too busy tapping at my buzzing love bracelet.

a secret code me and boyfriend shared when he was away.

i love you...

...came though. while my teacher was teaching us the most important rules to the lab, i was day dreaming of the day him and i would reunite once more, yet we were hours away. his packed filming schedule and my outrageous ap homework load was too much for the both of us to handle at once. i wished i hadn't decided to take ap chemistry but my dream college had high expectations, and so did i.

yet, finn was not someone that met my high expectations. he exceed them.

i never imagined myself dating a celebrity that people swoon over, but things happen right?

i zoned back into my colorful notes, and hoped that i wouldn't fail the test tomorrow

"y/n come downstairs!"

were my dreams coming true? please, please mom tell me it's no school, i repeated to myself as i walked down our grand staircase. as i skipped, my messy bun bounced with me and my baggy sweatpants and oversized t-shirt swayed as i waltzed into my kitchen where my mom was glued to the tv, probably watching the news.

"snow day tomorrow" she said

no way, she didn't just say that

"well, an unofficial snow day." she said and shrugged, turning to face me for two seconds then back at all the pixels on the tv.

"what do you mean by unofficial?" confusion on my face, she turned around towards me, and smiled, waiting a few moments, then turning back around to the tv, "so..are you going to tell me what you mean?"