Chapter 13

Bixing Lu:......

Attention, little bastards! The headmaster has already known it!

The secure encryption lock in the mech storage room has been attacked right after that. He took a glance at it via his new eyes and suddenly found that the way of attack was really familiar —— that was just the extracurricular reading materials he handed out last week!

White showed off proudly, "I keep studying hard three days and nights to understand it, so the headmaster should send me a scholarship."

But actually the headmaster only wanted to send him a slap.

On one hand, the headmaster Lu was gratified like a wise elder -- although he had rubbed off his lips two layers of skin to teach, at last he has wedged something useful into his students' wooden heads. On the other hand, he is furious. Because hardly have these naughty kids learned something, they used what they have learnt to fight against their headmaster!

The contemporary transportations can generally be divided into two kinds -- the interstellar and the non-interstellar.

The non-interstellar transportations are working in the atmosphere and have a large variety. It includes the ordinary civilian vehicles, the military mech vehicles running on the ground, the high-speed motors, the high-speed railways at low altitude, the planes or the special aircrafts at high altitude, and so on.

But the interstellar transportations can only be divided into two kinds in general -- starship and mech.

Starships are both civilian and military. It is a general definition with a broad range.

But mech is different.

According to the laws of IU, mechs are only used as military equipment. From tiny and simple mech for single use which can be stored in a lab building to the super-space massive mech which can blot out the sky and cover the sun, all the mechs have two systems. One is the stock flight power system, the other is the military system which includes the interfaces to various massive killing weapons and the defense system. So mech is absolutely forbidden to be held privately -- except in the Eighth Galaxy, a place out of control.

Even the shabbiest mech is still a lethal weapon, definitely not a toy of innocent teenagers.

Maybe Bixing himself is unreliable in some way, but at least he is still a responsible teacher. He won't let his students flub like monkeys, therefore he stopped the experiment urgently even without the chip in his body being taken out. Then he pulled down the detecting instrument hurriedly so that three wires and a sensor were broken. Warning alarm rang together noisily, showing the protest of equipments. A smell of burning spread.

Bixing would like to replace them with his body. But obviously the little bastard White had hit the books. Not only did he understand the extra reading materials thoroughly, but he also made his own improvement on it. Seeing anxiously that the lock is nearly crumbling, Bixing put on his clothes in a hurry for rushing out, leaving his messed-up lab alone.

The entrance guards of the lab was the old fingerprint-and-iris system. To save money, headmaster Lu didn't install the gene lock. He still didn't quite get accustomed to the extremely powerful body at that time. Anxiously, his strong fingers went through the fingerprint collector directly.

The entrance guard suffered from such a serious attack and then judged it as an enemy invasion, refusing to scan his iris and locking the door. Warning alarm was roaring while all the signals and the Internet in the lab disconnected automatically. The emergency security door was closed as well — it boasted three meters of thickness and was made of special material which can withstand neutral particle gun three times.

There must be some mysterious force taking charge of bad luck in the universe. Furthermore, it poured out a piece of invisible shit onto Bixing's head.

Headmaster Lu, who was locked in his lab, was staring at the emergency security door. He was boiling with anger, which made him look like a smoking chimney.

There were two boys and two girls in the mech storage room. Eight eyes were focusing on the collapsing encryption lock at that time.

White was the leader. He found that his capability on mech was pretty limited, therefore he invited two assistants -- Mint and her roomie Jingshu Huang. Girls were unwilling to follow him at first, but they were persuaded by money at last.

There was another boy went with them. He was the one who hogged others' seats and caused a gang fight. His name was Vitas, a hardcore savage badass. Among the whole Starry Sea Academy, everybody except headmaster Lu wanted to punch him right on the face. He fought with his schoolmates, no matter familiar or not, eight times each day on average, therefore he won himself a nickname called "Rickhead". Rickhead's family was not doing legal business as he once claimed to have come in contact with a real mech once. He came here for mech operation major at first.