Chapter 43

"The father of Ares Von, Prince Cayley, died because of his close guards' rebellion, while his elder brother was killed by his people. During his escape, he was infected by the Rainbow Virus accidentally – it is said that the medical environment was unable to cure the disease at that time, which caused necrosis of most of his body and he had to use artificial organs to replace them."

"But according to the rules of the Anti-Utopia Group, the use and production of alternative organs for human beings is a felony of contempt of nature, hence they can only give him the alloy production, which made him a weird figure with a third-class certificate of disability."

"For decades, the AUG has used Ares Von's image to carry on anti-utopia propaganda, vilifying him as a negative case against the abuse of technology. Because of his early experience, Ares Von doesn't trust anyone and is an extremely self-closed and capricious man – he and the AUG just take advantage of each other.

"Oh," Jingheng Lin answered with a thoughtful voice: "Sounds like a familiar character, a pirate version of myself."

"I have also roughly analyzed his armed forces by the information of his attack on Cayley planet and Beijing planet ..."

"It doesn't matter," Jingheng Lin interrupted him, "All I need is just the list of people who still follow him after his escape from the Eight Galaxy to outer space."

Zhanlu answered: "According to the data I have, there are only three men who have followed him since that time. They are..."

"No need to introduce them, just search all the data of the underground black market from your database, video records, news, sneak shots or whatever. Cross-check the data with those men. Just give me the result of that."

After a silence of about five minutes, Zhanlu said: "Sir, one of the men is known as Primalien — male, two-hundred-and-twenty-year-old, who is some sort of sadist and a faithful follower of Prince Cayley. I have found two video records of him appearing at the underground black market from my database. According to the analysis of lip language, people call him as 'Black Scale', or similar pronunciation. The second video record has caught the merchandise that he bought from the underground black market."

"What is it?"

"A snakemaid." Zhanlu answered with no emotion, "Very inhumane."

"So, sounds like he is utterly 'loyal' to the Prince Cayley." Jingheng Lin squinted purposefully.

Ares Von and snakemaid, the same artificial freak creatures, could give people an unpleasant association. Considering the personality of Prince Cayley, if he'd known his henchman had a finger in this, he would cut this man into pieces.

But why was this Primalien was willing to risk his life to buy freaks like this from the underground black market?

"Snakemaid" always had a meaning of lewdness and voluptuousness, while a sadist always had a repressed desire inside himself.

That was very worth savoring.

"I'm sorry. Sir, what does that mean? I don't understand it." Zhanlu asked innocently.

Jingheng Lin didn't answer him: "So Primalien is very familiar with the underground black market and underground channels."

"I'm afraid so," Zhanlu answered, "Including the locations, construction rules and distribution of transfer points of common underground channels..."

Jingheng Lin continued his unfinished words: "Also including the member constitution of underground channels. He knows exactly what kind of people are living in the underground channels – he dealt with them."

"Yes, Sir. He knows them. Even though he knows that those people were no threat, he still spared none."

"I see," Jingheng Lin said, "Block the mouse hole and keep the snake outside – it looks like I need to act myself as a mouse today. I need some fast muscle-dissolving agent.[note 1]"

The fast muscle dissolving agent destroyed the near-perfect muscle layer of Jingheng Lin – after years of strict life and continuous training, he had a very low body fat ratio, which made him a slender man after the destruction of the muscle layer.

"Consume all the particle cannons, keep one missile," Jingheng Lin buttoned up his loosened shirt, "Blow off the materials stock ... Oh, and the remaining relaxants, drain them all, but keep those boxes and leave them in the disposable waste."

Mech Beijing followed all his commands like a tinker toy.

"Zhanlu, shield my personal terminal."

The robot hand scanned his wrist and the personal terminal went black – unless there was a decipher tool which was more intellectual than the mech core of the first mech of the IU, it just looked like in the damaged state.