Chapter 84

Bixing stood there as if frozen, with his shirt still not neat that one corner was still out of his belt, suspecting that there was something wrong with his ears.

His mouth opened and closed, then opened again, and in a single, vacant voice, he said, "Huh?"

Although Bixing was occasionally too lively, which seemed a little out of tune, but his psychological quality was extremely stable, and was highly capable to bear things, "Principal" and "Teacher" titles seemed suitable for such a person, even if when he was unrestrained, his temperament was closer to "crazy genius", rather than a youth's recklessness.

At this point, however, he even forgot to collect himself together, his face had the ignorance of one who wasn't quite awake. There was even a crab paw print on his chin. He stood there silly, dark brown eyes were blank inside, the whole person unexpectedly looked bright like a young nerd.

Jingheng's arms folded in front of his chest, leaning on the window to see him, whose heart softened down inch by inch; he suddenly wanted to touch his hair.

"Why, aren't you brave enough on the little mech?" Jingheng put on a set of posture as if he was preparing for revenge, leisurely saying to Bixing, "Where should I start from? Well, let's start with you pretending to be dizzy and acting like one. Do you have any experience in acting as a corpse, Mr. Lu?"

Bixing could do nothing but laugh: "Haha, I'm just so-so."

Jingheng strolled slowly over, wearing the slippers provided by the medical room on his feet without a sound while walking, like a tiger patrolling its territory.

Bixing took advantage of his sick state to run amok. In these days, he was really being too naughty. But he did not suspect that the sick cat would wake as a lion with fangs which suddenly poke his dreaming bubble.

"Cheating away the mental network, taking off the mental network at will, don't know dead or alive. " Jingheng asked him with no facial expression, "Do you know what happened to the last person that wanted to take the mental network from my hands? "

Bixing could tell that Jingheng was not seriously angry about him. However, under Commodore Lin's aura, he could not help but take a step back, "This ... was an accident, pure accident ... and it was you that left me first, it was you that gave Zhanlu's backup access to me ..."

Jingheng took a closer step, interrupting him: "Do you know what happened to the last person who picked on me? "

Bixing saw such an unreasonable person for the first time, he was so unreasonable that "unreasonable" became his personal fashion style, he felt that he had underestimated the degree of Jingheng's abnormality. But this "abnormal style" seemed to provide a special taste, a strange shiver ran down Bixing's spine, his tongue became dry, he quivered.

"Yes, " he answered suddenly, in a flash of inspiration.

Jingheng originally wanted to tease him but did not expect such a response.

He heard Bixing say in a solemn voice, "It is said that this man became so head over heels for you that he has basically lost the ability to take care of himself. It is terrible, too cruel, it is outrageous. "

Jingheng: "..."

Then he remembered that it was the same boy who had tied him with his mental network, who had mocked him, who had tormented him with his trash words! He was so magnanimous as to forget!

Bixing accidently found a way to deal with the abnormal commander, and he tore his shame off and shut his eyes like a hero, "I have not yet laid out my crimes, Commodore, I have tried to attack you, and, well, twice, nearly gnawed your lips, and severely prevented you from breathing, I was the man with a heart of madness, and I confess to you, and strongly entreat you to do the same to me, and I will not resist, at all."

This textbook-style trash words made Jingheng laugh.

Bixing again opened one eye quickly: "I can bear even double the revenge, come to revenge on me! "

Just as he was about to be more like a pricked jerk, there came the taps of footsteps.

The courageous Bixing Lu ran immediately, as if let his tail was tucked if he had one, he jumped up and ran.

He ducked into the hospital room, removed the hammock quickly, slung it over his shoulder, then slipped the hairy crab, which was almost a meter long, under his arm, and out of nowhere pulled out a smartrope — it was attached to his wrist, and on the other end was an octopus-like sucker that could hold tons of weight against the wall, then he jumped out of a fourth floor window.

The smartrope instantly estimated his weight, automatically adjusted the pull, and when he reached two meters per second, it dragged him in a straight line at constant speed, creating a simple elevator that smoothly took him down the stairs.