Chapter 26

Hot blood immediately covered his hand when Bixing Lu touched Jingheng Lin's back. He lifted his hand in panic, supporting the other's body with stiff shoulder. His legs were shaking.

The emergency transfer tore the wound seriousl. Jingheng Lin's vision was nearly blacked out. but his consciousness was still tightly adhered to the mental network.

He kept silent for a while to gather enough strength, then spoke quietly: "I won't die, lift me up."

The same spine trauma would generally cause upper body paralysis in the Ancient Era. Jingheng Lin lost control of his limbs for a while. His body continued to slip down, his jaw fell on Bixing Lu's shoulder, his nose brushed the other's neck, his weak voice was drowned in short and shallow breaths.

Bixing Lu: "What did you say?"

"Nothing. Treat it as...as compensation."

The final sentence was clear enough to be heard. Bixing Lu froze. Then the flame of anger bursted in his chest. He wanted to say some vulgar words. Unfortunately, as a professor for quite a long time, he had tried to pretend to be a gentleman, hence, this language module was already degraded. He was distracted for a while that he couldn't even choose an appropriate word to reply.

When the previous jump happened, all four students, having already injected special medicine, stayed in the nursing cabin, so they didn't experience the pleasure of stirring internal organs at that time. Now, they finally experienced a "naked jump" that couldn't be guarded against. Nearly all of them fainted off. Rickhead, who got the best physical quality, struggled to crawl to the bin placed at the corner and vomited.

But this time, no one took care of them.

The Juvenile Protection Law was established by the Union. Since the Union nearly dissolved, it's not enough for juveniles to rely only on an illusory legislation in order to survive in the barren and endless universe.

The portable first aid cabin had slid over from the medical room. Monoeye Hawk was approaching, bending to take a look at Jingheng Lin.

Cold sweat soaked Jingheng Lin's eyelashes, as if there was a layer of water. Those eyes under the layer were full of mist, unable to see clearly.

Monoeye Hawk had to admit that though this pillar of the Military Committee of the IU was a jerk, he still kept his words to guarantee the safety of Bixing Lu, the tiger tally in human shape, even risking his own life. The munitions merchant felt very complex – normally, when the secret that had been kept for more than twenty years was uncovered, he should have killed him. Now, looking at Jingheng Lin, he wished the car door could have torn this man into two parts and settled everything down.

However, he was also well aware that Jingheng Lin could not die at this critical moment.

"The medicine boxes are not enough, you heard me,"Monoeye Hawk said,"There are only a few left from the beginning. We have to save them – how many do you need? Just say it."

To save energy, Jingheng Lin didn't open his mouth. He directly controlled the broadcasting in the mech through the mental network, asking with a mechanical voice:"How many do we have?"

"Microsurgical instruments are barely enough, as to traumatic medicines – the healing agents have almost run out.

"Anaesthetize locally, just to connect my broken bones and nerves.No healing agents, just suture the wounds."

Bixing Lu had tried his best to avoid his wounds, however, Monoeye Hawk was not that a gentle of a man – after the patient had given the instruction, he pulled Jingheng Lin away from his irresolute son immediately, throwing him into the first aid cabin. He quickly set up the first aid protocol and asked: "Plasma, combination antibiotics and painkillers ... Oh, we only have a few painkillers, and antibiotics have almost run out."

Jingheng Lin answered succinctly: "No need for them."

Bixing Lu stretched out his hand to stop it: "The hell you don't. You can't!"

Monoeye Hawk caught his wrist, looking at him with his colorful eyes, sharply like a hawk: "He really cherishes his own life. These days, people who want to kill him can form a queue from here to Wotto. I am quite sure that Commodore Lin being still alive was not just because of his appearance. Isn't it?"

The first aid cabin moved towards to the medical room smoothly. Jingheng Lin closed his eyes, lifting the corners of his lips coldly:" I'm flattered."

Monoeye Hawk made a concession to Bixing Lu, asking nicely:"You don't even trust your dad?"

"Do me a favor and stop messing around please." Bixing Lu shook him away and showed his position by his action – following after the first aid cabin.

"..." Monoeye Hawk.

There was a long-standing problem: if your dad and this gigolo fell in the water at the same time, who would you rescue first?