Chapter 67

Bixing Lu was surprised that the legendary Silver Ten Squadrons had this type of vibe. He stared at Tulane for a moment, and then he suddenly realised that she was an adult woman. He embarrassedly waved his hands, repeatedly saying “Not so good” with his face a little bit flushed.

Tulane also did not expect that the "teacher" in the group of these gangsters actually had a scholarly temperament and had the function of "blushing". This made Tulane feel very interested. She even used her hand to poke on Bixing Lu’s face and wondered whether there was any color-changing device underneath Teacher Lu’s face.

"There is no future for the bashful man, bro." Tulane slammed her fist on his shoulder, saying with sincere words and earnest wishes "Yevgenia was already so shameless but she didn't even get a hair from our commodore. You have to learn this lesson!" 

Bixing Lu got punched by her, faltered left and right for a moment, and lowered his head.

"I have chased a few cold-outside-wild-inside men, which were all like this type," Tulane licked her lips excitedly. "From ‘how to get to know’ to ‘how to grasp the rhythm’, I am very familiar with all the routines, and I’m pretty sure I'll make you learn it well. I should tell you that a cold-outside-wild-inside man is very delicious. Such a best cold-outside-wild-inside man like our boss is someone you can’t miss. You have to hurry.”

"Okay." Bixing Lu grabbed his hair, pulled out an electronic note from his personal terminal, and straightened his collar "Then I won't stand on ceremony."

Tulane quickly crossed her legs together, inclined and overlapped, struggling to pick up a delicate pose to form a beautiful shape, and listened to his question.

"Um..." Bixing Lu thought and asked her, "What hobbies does he have?"

The captain of the Ninth Squadron, who was fond of teaching others, blinked, and then blinked again. She scratched the two "tentacles" on her forehead awkwardly and found that the first problem was out of her knowledge: "... Ah? Ho… hobby?”

Lu Bixing looked at her with a clear stare.

"Likes to insult others?" Tulane tried her best to think for a moment. "I don't think so... I really can't think of anything else. Anyway, eating, drinking, whoring, or gambling, he is not interested in any of them."

"Hey, dignity…why so vulgar." Bixing Lu sighed, held his electronic note and kept asking, "Does he like music? Is there an art of preference? There should be some favorite sports, no one is born with a good figure."

"I don't think our commodore is elegant." Tulane shook her head. "If he listens to music, there is only one situation. It must be that Zhanlu has annoyed him. His aesthetics has always been a mystery. I don't think he knows which side the art hall door opens. As for sports... usually physical fitness and fighting training are what we have to do, not a hobby. I hate sports most, I don’t want to sit when I have chance to lie down. I really hate people talking about sports; I will kick whoever does this. But what is the way? The routine physical training is not allowed to be avoided."

Bixing Lu began to feel that this Ninth Squadron captain who bragged was not reliable: "Then, when he was in the Silver Fortress, does he have something to do as a pastime?"

"Every living thing is his pastime, tossing us is his greatest entertainment. And he does not have free time, he was very busy."

Bixing Lu was shocked: "You have no holidays?"

"We have, we take turns." Tulane said, "Or how can I get chance to stroll? I’ll be killed by the boss if I misbehave with my colleagues. But no one can take turns with him. Anyway, except going to Wotto for the routine report, I don't see much time that he left the post."

"Is there any injury or sick leave?"

"The health management and medical level of the Silver Fortress is the top of the IU. The diseases can be directly treated and there is no need for special leave approval. Others with complicated problems try their best, but they will still not be able to enter." Tulane waved her hand. "Let's put it this way: well, even when his sister married, he did not attend, and just made his guard captain send the gift."

Bixing Lu took the electronic notes back to the personal terminal, and confirmed that this girl was not reliable: "Okay — then what wishes does he have? Include short-term and long-term."

Tulane looked blank.

"Ideals?"

"How is his relationship with family? You just said that he has a younger sister. It sounds a bit cold-hearted. Doesn't he have other relatives other than his sister?"

"Which group of friends does he get along with, besides working?"

"What does he care about in the IU?"