Chapter 76

Leaving the gravity of the last great planet of the Eighth Galaxy behind, the mech skirted around the "Deadly Desert," while the universe around started to become very lonely. Where they passed by, the channel map became emptier and emptier, and increasingly fewer of named celestial bodies while they've been occasionally approached. In the end, there were only a few short codes, or "unknown areas" displayed. Large amounts of texts, voice introductions and data analysis disappeared, and were gradually occupied by the cold and unknown numbers and letters. At first glance, the channel image looked like a dizzy algebra book.

This was already outside the domain, where it was barbaric, dark, and the torch of civilizations have not yet reached.

Jingheng Lin remotely connected to Morning Star, listening quietly to Tulane reporting the situation there.

"The disinfectant has run out," Being busy for a whole night, Tulane had a bit of tiredness on her face, "Monoeye Hawk has no news yet. We have isolated everyone that can be isolated. Now what we can do is mainly waiting. If new problems still appear, there is nothing we can do. Commodore, do you think it will work if I look for a temporary god to pray for?"

"You'd better stay quietly in the world and don't provoke the gods into giving you a condemnation," Jingheng Lin told her not to talk nonsense. "According to that Hope, the Anti-utopia Group is now having fun in the seven major galaxies, and their main nest outside the domain is very empty. Do you think his words are reliable? I believe you have sporadic information from the other seven galaxies, so can you estimate what the status the Anti-utopia Group is in now? "

Tulane said: "The Anti-utopia Group is quite active in the seven major galaxies. As I can see for now, their strength in the domain has exceeded my imagination. If there is a large number of troops outside the domain, how large can it be? I think ..."

Bixing Lu listened to them discussing the war and the country casually. To this day, either the two of them who were heading to the pirate's nest, or Tulane who was staying on Morning Star to wait for destiny had passed the stage of anxiety – right now, there was no other way but to struggle on the road to the very end.

So Bixing Lu closed his eyes, giving himself a minute to clear up his messy mood quickly and asked: "Zhanlu, can you play some music?"

"Yes, Headmaster Lu," ZhanLu replied, "What kind of music would you prefer? I have a collection of music libraries, the copyrights of which the Military Commission's space department had purchased, or you can choose to listen to my own creations."

Bixing Lu didn't expect the wild mech to be so wild: "You even have your own creations? Give me a playlist."

Jingheng Lin was intently going through the channel map given by Hope, analyzing the relationship between the pirate forces outside the domain with Tulane based on the slightest clues, and paid no attention to Bixing Lu and Zhanlu.

Zhanlu generously displayed his "great" creation to Bixing Lu and asked him: "I heard your chic confession on Morning Star. Are you pursuing Sir? Why don't you go and talk to him for a while longer?"

"Do you think he has time to talk with me? I'm very inexperienced, little Zhanlu, sometimes I can't think of so many things to do," Bixing Lu spread his hands and sighed, " Those words that I said for coming out with him are already too shameful. The more I recall, the more shameful I feel. If I want to go even further, the boundary between casual conversation and harassment will be not so clear. Hey, look through your database for me and check what other usual ways do human beings do when courting, besides singing and giving flowers and hanging out together? "

Zhanlu replied proudly: "I don't think that Sir likes flowers. He seems to appreciate fungi more than flowers and plants. He has just asked me to clear the ornamental green belt on Heavy Mech No. 3, and asked for mushrooms days before... "

Jingheng Lin's eyes glanced coldly: "Zhanlu, pay attention to the abnormal energy fluctuations around you. You know this is outside the domain and we are contacting Morning Star with remote communications that can be easily located, do you? Stop unrelated processes."

"Yes, sir," Zhanlu said, while enlarging the radius of energy collection, "And also encrypt the data on your aesthetics. Understood."

Hearing the word "mushroom," Bixing Lu stood in amazement for a while, and suddenly realized something. He turned his head in disbelief and looked at Jingheng Lin.

Jingheng Lin seemed to be devoting himself to the research of the armed forces of the Anti-utopia Group and the mental network spread throughout the mech seemed to be blind.

Bixing Lu bowed his head, wanting to stay in peace with him like a calm adult, but couldn't hold it at the end. There seemed to be a mycelium stretching out on the distant Heavy Mech No. 3 and caught a wisp of his soul, making him lose his mind. Bixing Lu tried his best to control the corners of his mouth. Afraid that Zhanlu would discover it, Bixing Lu wanted to cover it up by finding himself something to do, and said casually, "What did you just say? I blame you for interrupting ... Oh, yes, you want me to listen to your songs."