Chapter 49

The ecological cabin was so tiny that it was capable of holding only one person. Bixing Lu's small mech was not high-level either. Among the self-destructed heavy mech, the dangerous asteroid belt, and the flying remains of mechs, the action of catching between these two "little things" between was quite suspenseful —— looking like a great forest fire, with a short-legged squirrel jumping to catch fallen pine cones from the tree.

The ecological cabin flying with high speed dragged the small mech getting out of control. At the moment of contact, the catching net got torn. Under such high speed, the solid catching hand was completely useless. Bixing Lu dared not to drag. He could only speed up at once and turned an angle to release the second catching hand in the constant turbulence of the mech. Before it could stabilize, one corner of the mech hit a piece of debris.

Bixing Lu hissed, he had no time to check the damage of the mech. With a quick hand, he built a simple intranet within a short distance using the broadcast by the mech itself, trying to contact the ecological cabin, "Lin, can you hear me? You better slow down or lose some weight, I can't catch you!"

Jingheng Lin didn't respond. But at the next moment, Bixing Lu heard the voice of Zhanlu.

Zhanlu said courteously, "Good evening Headmaster Lu, it is a pleasure to see you."

Hearing the voice of the AI that was as calm as usual, Bixing Lu felt much reassured. At this time, his mech just went through a breath-taking race against death, but the pilot himself almost let out a sigh of relief. "Well, Zhanlu, I'm not having a good evening at all. I'm almost freaked out by your master."

"I agree with you. It was a terrible night." In the incessant explosion and fire, Zhanlu kept a uniform speed of speech, " This ecological cabin was imitated by my shaping function. It is not a real ecological cabin, unable to supply constant nutrition and treatment."

Bixing Lu just said," No problem, I have them all..."

Then he heard Zhanlu continue, "As a mech core without a mech as myself, in this space environment, I can provide the master protection as much as a mech shield does. And the battery can only last three minutes. Now, entering the last minute countdown —59,58..."

Bixing Lu was too irritated to breathe out," Zhan, Lu!"

It cost 6 million per gram, not to mention in First Galaxy Currency, to build such garbage!

How much corruption was raised by this decaying Military Commission!

However, it was clearly not good timing to talk about politics with AI.

Bixing Lu pushed the acceleration of the mech to max, ignoring the defense system screaming around him — because under this speed, a hit by a little stone would easily break the shield of the mech kill him.

Under such suicidal acceleration, Bixing Lu caught up with the ecological cabin in 30 seconds. Then he turned suddenly, and reversed the course of the gravity simulator of the mech.

All of a sudden, all non-fixed objects in the cabin — including the pilot himself, was thrown out by the abrupt gravity change.

At the same time, the gravitational field expanded outward like a vacuum cleaner and sucked the ecological cabin up.

Zhanlu's countdown was twenty-five seconds away.

Bixing Lu opened the receiving device instantly, the voice of the catching net rubbing with the cabin door was not comfortable.

But at the same time, it was not only the ecological cabin that was sucked up by this little gravitational field but also tons of asteroid and mech debris. A hostile cabin door suddenly got into the catching net and entangled with it, colliding towards the receiving door before the ecological cabin.

Bixing Lu was forced to shoot it with particle cannon, but the ecological cabin was also bounced off.

Fifteen seconds left on the countdown.

Bixing Lu pulled the gravitational field back in place without warning, sliding down from the cabin door to the ground, almost breaking his tailbone. Meanwhile, the mech slightly deviated from its original pathway, brushing past dozens of asteroid with a wild acceleration, throwing out the last spare catching net, and precisely entangling the ecological cabin.

Ten seconds left.

Bixing Lu pulled the power unit to the direction of emergency braking abruptly. The mech came to an emergency brake like a psychotic, letting the ecological cabin roll through the open receiving door through inertia.

The receiving door closed immediately, and the pressure adjustment regulation was started rapidly — the time required for the surrounding air pressure to be adjusted to the condition in which human beings could live, it takes exactly ten seconds!