one

Third

zach and corbyn were currently cuddling in corbyn's room hiding away from the boys.

they wished they didn't always have to hide but they did, scared of how the boys would react.

"corbs?" zach questioned in a small voice.

corbyn kissed the top of zach's forehead then replied, "yes baby."

"i'm hungry," zach said giggling at the end making corbyn's heart exploded.

the faux blonde smiled at his younger boyfriend grabbing his hand "come on then," he said pulling zach up with him.

the younger let out a yelp from the sudden movement letting the blonde drag him. i thought i was the hungry one zach thought, chuckling.

they ran pass the boys out the door not wanting to be questioned or let go of each other.

corbyn decided on going to mcdonald's, which the younger didn't object to.

" what do you want, baby?" corbyn asked zach when it was their turn to order. zach looked at all the food then at corbyn.

"you," he said with a playful smirk on his face.

corbyn rolled his eyes then looked at zach with a smile.

"real food, z."

the younger huffed then said, " i want 20 piece chicken nuggets with signature sauce and sweet tea, the meal,"

corbyn nodded at the younger telling them his order, ordering the same thing as him.

zach picked a seat in the very back just in case. he intently started eating his food as corbyn just stared at him with nothing but love.

the younger looked up meting with corbyn's eyes.

"what?" zach asked with his mouth full. the faux blonde chuckled then said, "you're just adorable,"

the younger blushed then said, "you're cuter, i just wanna eat you and never get tired of you, you're like chipotle but better and more tasty."

corbyn looked at zach then bursted out laughing as zach looked at him with a smile.

"now that's adorable," zach said plopping 3 fries in his mouth.

it was corbyn's turn now to blush as he shoved a chicken nugget in his mouth.

~*•°~*•°~

"why are they always acting so weird towards us?" jonah asked as he looked at the other boys in front of him.

daniel shrugged as jack showed no emotion.

"yo, jack, you good?" daniel questioned as he saw how jack showed no interest.

"ya know, i find it very stupid how you guys wanna know everything going on in their life, it doesn't matter, just let them be," jack said as he got up walking away from the two.

daniel looked at jonah with a confused expression as jonah just shrugged at him.

"don't look at me, i don't know."

~*•°~*•°~

a/n: chapter one: completed

word count:445