four

"this kind of love only comes around in a lifetime, i can't miss it."
___________

                                                                    Third
jack wasn't the only one to hear zach and corbyn yesterday.

daniel was the second room beside them too. he heard everything jack didn't.

from the littlest sounds like after corbyn gave zach a blow job, their little conventions, and to when they were about to have sex.

he was basically paralleled in his spot, not knowing how to process what he just heard or how to use it.

his first choice was to tell jack and jonah and his second was to keep it to his self 'till the time comes.

he decided on the second one.

he wasn't just gonna rat them out, only if he had to.

the brunette simply got up from his bed, the scene from what he heard replaying in his head.

"jonah," daniel said in a shaky voice

the oldest of the two intently got worried turning towards him.

"what is it dani?"

"can we- can you cuddle me?"

jonah felt his cheeks heat up as he nodded opening his arms for daniel.

the brunette got up and sat on jonah's lap laying his head in his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"thanks, jo."

"anytime, bub."

***

"zach, baby, wake up," corbyn said while shaking his sleeping boyfriend.

the younger groaned stuffing his face into his pillow blocking out the sun.

"zach, wake up!"

zach intently  looked at his boyfriend picking up the pillow  to his left throwing it at him.

"fuck off, corbyn!"

the false blonde was shook, zach never cussed at him. what was so different about today?

"honey, are you ok?" corbyn asked zach, slightly concerned.

zach looked up at corbyn with hot tears running down his cheeks like a smooth river.

"is our whole relationship just a joke?" zach questioned, his voice cracking.

corbyn intently pulled zach to his chest allowing the younger to sob.

"what the fuck? where did that even come from? why would you ever think that zach? of course not, are relationship would never be a joke."

"but is it now?" zach questioned looking corbyn in his eyes.

"of course not, love."

corbyn kissed the younger gently pulling him closer to his chest.

zach kissed him back softly, smiling into the kiss before pulling away resting his forehead on his.

"are you sure that our relationship-"

"this kind of love only comes around in a lifetime, i can't miss it."

the younger smiled at corbyn's reply pulling him in for another kiss.

***

a/n: zorbyn just makes my heart leave the chat. ps:  smut next chapter, but it's not zorbyn...

word count: 409