ten

_______

Third

zach rushed into the hospital with corbyn close behind him. they saw daniel crying into his hands pushing jonah's hand away from him.

"dani..." zach's voice trailed off. once daniel raised his head the younger pulled daniel to his chest as they both cried.

corbyn tried to secretly grab zach's hand but zach pushed it away, sending a glare at him.

'what did i do?!' corbyn mouthed with a pout.

zach just shook his head as he rocked daniel and him back and forth.

minutes later daniel fell asleep on zach's chest. jonah took daniel from zach and placing him on his lap; causing daniel to cuddle up to him.

the faux blonde grabbed zach's hand, pulling him over to a private place to talk. zach yanked his hand away, crossing both of them over his chest.

"what's wrong with you zach? what did i do? you know you can tell me if i did something wrong right?"

zach shook his head as tears started to form in his eyes.

corbyn began to worry as he tried to reach for zach's hand, who only pulled it away when he did.

"what's wrong, love? please tell me."

the faux blonde was basically begging the younger now as all he did was silently cry.

"i think- corbyn i think we should break up," zach said barely audible but loud enough for corbyn to hear.

it's like corbyn's whole world stopped as he stared at zach, tears of his own falling down.

"wh- what? why? what did i do something, zach? you can just tell me i'll change, i'll fix it. please just tell me. i need you."

corbyn once again tried to reach for zach's hand but zach pushed him away gently.

"corbyn we weren't even home to know why jack even tried to drown his self. we're always sneaking around trying to spend as much time as we can with each other that we basically forget about our friends, our best friends corbyn. that's how toxic and addicting your love is, your basically a drug that even rehab can't fix. we took too much of each others love, we overdosed. our minds blocked out everyone else and we were only focused on each other. if we breakup corbyn, we could direct our attention to our best friends and not just ourselves, and we both know that's the best."

corbyn let out a sob as zach brought him into a hug.

"i love you corbyn, i really do. but your love is too addicting."

"if i'm a drug to you, your like taking a bullet everyday surviving."

zach let out a breathy laugh pulling away from corbyn.

" i love you corbyn."

" and i love you way more."

corbyn pulled zach in for a kiss. zach was shocked at first but intently kissed back. the kiss was filled with love and passion, they never wanted to let go of each other but they knew they had to.

the younger pulled away from corbyn resting his forehead on his with a small smile.

"zach..."

the boy mentioned shushed the faux blonde placing a kiss on his cheek.

"you can't change my mind corbyn, no matter how hard you try."

corbyn let out a shaky breathe before nodding. he pulled away from zach with a fake smile, starting to walk towards daniel and jonah.

zach quickly wiped his tears before going over as well.

<<>>

a/n: it's not the end just yet...

word count :575