thirteen

_____
Third

"corbyn, we need to talk."

the boy mentioned turned around with a glare and raised a eyebrow.

"yes?"

zach sighed as he tried to move closer to corbyn, only for him to move back and give him a confused look.

"what do you want, zachary?"

zach just sat on corbyn's lap, wrapping corbyn's arms around him.

"i'm sorry. i didn't mean it. i didn't ever want to break up, i just did it for the boys but forgot about my happiness- our happiness. corbyn, i need you. you need me. we mentally don't work without each other and it turns physical. please forgive me and take me back. i need you. even if you don't need me no more. at least forgive me as your fri—"

before zach could finish a pair of lips were smashed against his.

the brunette kissed back and let the false blond pull him closer, leaving no space between them.

"i've been waiting for you to say that. for you to take me back. but never say you don't mind being my friend. show me i have no choice, that i'm only your manz."

zach giggled as corbyn placed his hand on his lips.

"this is also yours. only you can kiss my lips and maybe even our future children. but you know the way i mean you can only kiss me. but if we're friends. there someone else's lips to kiss," corbyn said while placing a kiss on zach's hand.

zach pouted while he let out a small laugh but soon blushed as corbyn trailed his hand down.

"that this is only yours. no one else could have it. but if we become friends. it's no longer yours. someone else gets it," corbyn stated as he left zach's hand on his crouch.

the younger's eyes darkened with the idea of someone else having corbyn's cock. begging for it when their not him. when it's not their's.

"no one can have that. it's only mine," zach growled while he started palming corbyn from his sweatpants .

corbyn let out a groan as he held on tightly to zach's waist.

"baby. not here."

"then stop wasting time and take where you know you can fuck me! i've missed corbyn junior..."

♎️🌺♎️

a/n: say what ever the fuck you want. i wrote a chapter, no matter how shitty, and i'm proud.

word count: she gone—