eleven

____

Third

a nurse finally called out for any family to jack.

all four boys jumped out of their seat; daniel running towards the nurse.

the nurse chuckled as she told them the room number, daniel breaking off into a full sprint.

daniel stopped dead in his spot when his saw jack crying into the hospital pillow.

"jack..."

jack's head snapped up wiping his tears and placing a fake smile on his face.

"hey, dani."

daniel ran over to jack's bed, jumping on him then pulling him in for a passionate kiss. it was a short, yet meaningful.

           the brunette pulled away slightly cupping jack's cheeks before looking him in the eyes with tears falling from his own. he slapped jack on the cheek before saying:

"don't you ever do that to me again, you understand?"

jack nodded quickly while tears of his own fell, being pulled back in for another kiss.

someone awkwardly cleared their throat. daniel moved away from jack looking at the door to see who it was.

he was glad to only see jonah standing there with a small grin.

"hi, jojo," jack said with a small chuckle, wiping away his remaining tears.

"hey, baby."

jack blushed as he smiled, making grabby hands towards jonah.

        the older walked over to jack intently being pulled by the collar into a kiss. he smiled into the kiss before slowly pulling away to be met with a smiling jack.

"fuck, i like you both."

jack and jonah turn to daniel to see him nervously playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"oh i relate on a high level," jack stated, looking at both at them with nothing but love.

jonah looked at both of them with a smirk.

"be my babies."

daniel bit down on his bottom lip with a slight nod as jack nodded his head like crazy before asking:

"does that mean be your boyfriends or.."

jonah chuckled nodding his head yes before pulling both boys in for a hug.

they melted into each other before zach came into the room pushing them off and hugging jack his self.

jack chuckled as he hugged zach back, looking over at his pouting boyfriends.

boyfriends. huh. never though i'll think that. jack thought as zach let go so corbyn could hug him.

"you good, jack?" asked corbyn, as he sat in the chair next to him.

jack nodded slightly.

"now i am."

corbyn hummed looking at zach for a split second to see him looking at him. he turned his glance somewhere else.

it was to hard looking at someone who just broke up with you and you love dearly.

"corbs..."

the faux blonde looked up at his now ex boyfriend to see glancing at the door then at him.

the blonde got up from his seat with a sigh and followed zach out.

"you know how were always close? the boys didn't know that it was because we were dating so.."

"you want as to like... fuck with each other."

zach nodded then tilted his head out of hurt as he said:

"so does that mean you don't 'fuck with me' just because i broke up with you?!"

corbyn looked at the younger with a blank expression.

"prettymuch."

the blonde walked away from his ex; going back to jack's room.

zach scoffed as he wiped his now teary eyes, refusing to cry.

"i guess that's how we're gonna be then."

{{}}

a/n: i love me some blackpink, thanks.

word count: 569