two

Third

it's like jack knew what everyone doesn't.

he felt like zach and corbyn were a thing. it's not like they told him, but he had a feeling that they were together. you could say his 'gayder was going off'.

yes he was gay and very proud of it, but couldn't really tell the boys about it from all their attention being on zach and corbyn.

with a sigh jack flopped down on his bed scrolling through daniel's feed.

he had to admit, he had a small crush on the boy when they first started the band, but now he was just scrolling through his feed 'cause he was bored.

he stopped what he was doing when he heard a faint moan from the room beside him.

he placed his phone slowly on his bed as he got up from his spot starting to walk in the direction it was coming from.

it was coming from corbyn's room.

he leaned his ear on the door to hear zach whimper:

"stop teasing corbyn, do something."

jack went wide eyed but was unable to move. a while later he hears zach:

"corbyn!" zach moaned out but was quickly shushed by corbyn.

"you have to be quiet, baby."

jack slowly removed his ear from the door turning on his heels walking away fast.

he couldn't really take in what he just heard were they gonna have sex? he thought.

no, corbyn wouldn't that, he would wait till zach was of age... right?

he quickly took his phone and went back to corbyn's door.

no, he wasn't there to get a sound of them having sex (if they were) to jerk off too, it was as proof when he would ask them.

he heard zach gasped then say:

" c-corbyn stop, i need you, please."

"no can do, love. you're gonna have to wait 'till you're 18."

jack let out breathe he didn't know he was holding as he heard that.

zach whined then said, "you dating me is already illegal corbyn, so why not just fuck me and get it over with."

the curly headed boy held back a laugh after hearing that putting a straight face on.

there was silence till corbyn muttered:

"fuck it."

that was jack's cue to stop voice recording and leave there basically sprinting.

"what the fuck?" jonah said, as jack sprinted pass him.

jack mumbled a quick sorry as he made his way to the kitchen sitting there casually as of nothing happened.

"what did i just listen to?"

~•°~•°~•°~

a/n: i'ma just go casually write almost zorbyn smut now, thank you.

word count:418