three

Third

as soon as zach and corbyn got home from mcdonald's zach pulled them up to corbyn's room shut the door and locking it.

"z, what are you-"

corbyn was cut off by zach's lips on his kissing him with lust.

of course he kissed back, picking zach up and walking towards his bed, placing him on top of it.

zach broke away from the kiss removing corbyn's shirt and his own. he then reattached their lips into a passionate kiss.

corbyn softly moaned into the kiss now hovering over zach. he slowly started grinding down on zach groin, creating friction.

zach gasped against his lips, bucking his hips up. the faux blonde held his hips down grinding harder on him.

zach's mouth hung a gap trying his best not to make any noise.

he finally whimpered:

"stop teasing corbyn, do something."

as soon as he said that corbyn stopped grinding on him. he got off him and took off zach's pants, starting to kiss at zach's boxer line.

the blonde looked up at zach for permission, which zach gave.

he swiftly took off zach's boxer, letting his erection sprung free, exposed.

corbyn got down in front of zach's erection, kitty licking his tip. zach gasped as corbyn took his tip in his mouth.

the faux blonde started bobbing his head up and down the younger, looking him straight in his eyes as he did so.

"corbyn!" zach moaned out as he came in his mouth.

corbyn swallowed his cum before releasing zach's dick from his mouth with a pop.

"you have to be more quiet, baby."

zach whimpered and mumbled a apology.

corbyn then got up really quick to get something then came back with a bottle of lube.

zach held back a snort replacing it with a smile. corbyn poured a good of amount of lube on his fingers before he pushed three into zach's tight hole.

zach gripped the sheets under him turning his head to the side trying his best to block out his moan.

the faux blonde started thrusting the fingers in and out of zach as he now hovered over him again.

"c- corbyn stop, i'm already prepped from yesterday, i need you, please," the younger pleaded making the blonde stop his movement; pulling his fingers out.

he licked off the blueberry flavored lube from his fingers then said;

"no can do, love. you're gonna have to wait 'till you're 18."

the younger glared at the smirking teen on top of him.

he whined then said, "you dating me is already illegal, so why not just fuck me and get it over with."

there was silence for a while till corbyn muttered:

"fuck it."

he grabbed the lube again and lubed up his dick.

he looked at zach then said, "basically, we're not illegal 'cause your parents are fine it and were only 3 years apart which, is legal."

the younger rolled his eyes then said, "then us having sex is perfectly fine."

corbyn chuckled as he lined his self up to zach's entrance.

"wait," zach said, stopping him

"I can't be quiet corbs."

"well then, we're gonna have to wait to do this." corbyn replied getting off zach.

the younger pouted, but nodded crawling up to corbyn looking him in the eyes then asked in a small voice:

"can i.."

he pointed to corbyn's lubed cock. the faux blonde smirked then said, "sure."

~•°~•°~•°~

a/n: i just really wanted zorbyn smut ok-

word count:568