fifteen (𝕖𝕟𝕕!)

_____

                                        Third

"hell no! i'm not about to shove my dick up my best friends ass!"

"no, baby! don't think about it that way!" jack whined quietly as he quickly covered daniel's mouth.

"so how am i supposed to take it then? am i not shoving my dick up zach's ass?"

the curly headed boy just sighed and shook his head.

"prettymuch..."

daniel hummed as he pulled jack to him by the waist.

"i don't mind shoving my dick up your ass," daniel whispered into jack's ear, gripping his ass as he did.

jack whined as he squirmed and tried to get out of daniel's hold.

"dani, no! i'm still tryna recover from 2 days ago!"

"what's the point of recovering when i'm gonna destroy your ass again?"

jack blinked at daniel who just looked at him waiting for a reply.

"so i'm able to at least walk for awhile before being crippled."

the false blond snorted but shrugged and nodded in agreement.

♎️♎️♎️

"i now know you're really sex crazy," corbyn scoffed after zach asked him about the orgy.

"i'm not sex crazy! i just... it'll bring us closer!"

"yeah. closer to being fuck buddies intend of friends."

"i don't mind..."

corbyn rolled his eyes at his boyfriend statement as he began to walk away from the overly horny teen.

"sir, pleaseee!"

the faux blonde stopped as soon as he was about to enter the kitchen to look back at zach, who was now on his knees with a cute pout on his lips.

"please, sir. 'be a good slut for you..."

the blonde just groaned as he quickly walked away from zach.

"you can't just seduce me, herron! try harder!"

♎️♎️♎️

"do you want me to buy you a bible, baby?"

"jonah!"

"what? you really think i'm not concerned right now? you think i don't think you're crazy from wanting a orgy with our best friends?! we're already in a poly relationship!"

"well... the more dicks, the better..."

"jack—"

"master—"

"no. fucking stop," jonah groaned as he went back in his phone; completely ignoring jack.