eight~𝕄

*warning!* smut up ahead, i'll put 👉🏽👌🏽when it's starting to happen and *almost there* when it's about to.*
_______

Third

zach was woken up by corbyn kissing all over his face, making him smile when he finally kissed his lips.

zach quickly responded by kissing the blonde back, pulling him on top off him.

corbyn laughed as he pulled away from the kiss, pecking zach's lips one more time before getting off of him.

"come on, i have a surprise for you," corbyn said.

zach smiled jumping out the bed like a toddler on christmas morning. he grabbed corbyn's hand making corbyn place a kiss on it before walking them to where the surprise would be.

zach was confused when they were outside his room.

corbyn covered zach's eyes opening his room door. the youngest of the two was hit with the smell of fresh roses and candles.

corbyn removed his hands from zach's eyes to let him see what his surprise was. the younger intently covered his mouth looking at the scenery.

there was roses leading up to his bed. on his bed there was roses shaped into a heart with red covers underneath, candles lit in every corner of the room.

he turned to corbyn with a wide ass smile underneath his hands.

"you didn't," he mumbled into his palms.

"of course i did, i wanna make this special for you."

zach removed his hands from where they were showing off his wide smile.

it soon changed to a scared face.

"but the boys-"

"they're not here, love."

the younger smiled brightly as he pulled corbyn in for a lustful yet passionate kiss.

*alllmosst theree*

corbyn intently kissed his lover back, licking his bottom lip for entrance. zach excepted letting corbyn's tongue explore every corner of his mouth.

the faux blonde tapped zach's ass signaling for him to jump, which he did, wrapping his legs around the blondes waist.

corbyn started walking over to the bed setting zach on it, removing his pants after.

"corbyn."

"yes, love?"

" i- i- lo-" zach started but couldn't finish.

he wasn't one who could really say i love you to someone. he was always scared of it no matter how much he really loved the person.

corbyn smiled at his younger boyfriend pecking his lips before saying,

"i love you, zach."