seven

_____

                                                                                                                                           Third

zach and corbyn were making their way back home after spending their weekend at a hotel, enjoying each other's company.

corbyn smiled at zach as he watched him do stupid things while he was  driving.

     "corbyn keep your damn eyes on the road and stop looking at me, you could kill us," zach said giggling.

"you giggle a lot," corbyn said glancing at zach with a smirk.

the younger pouted then said:

"it's your fault, you sexy fool."

corbyn simply smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

"uh! now i wanna have sex," zach said out of nowhere making corbyn have a coughing fit.

"w-what?"

"we could of had sex at the hotel, now we're gonna be around those cockblocks."

corbyn chuckled mocking zach by saying:

"it's your fault, you sexy fool."

zach blushed sinking into his seat.

"it's really your fault, i was just trying to dance and you got turned on! i didn't feel like having sex at the moment anyways, my wife was more important."

corbyn dramatically gasped as he looked at zach when they were at a stop light.

"you're cheating on me?!"

"technically i'm cheating on her, she's my wife, you're my boyfriend, just expect the fact you're my side dish."

corbyn jaw dropped dramatically as he covered it with his hands.

zach laughed as he said:

"i thought i was the drama queen."

corbyn playfully smiled before turning his attention back on the road.

***

"i already told you i can't fucking walk!" daniel exclaimed laying down on the floor, giving up.

jack sighed as he picked daniel up again.

"am i supposed to be doing this for awhile?"

"yes, until i can at least limp."

jonah laughed as he was sitting on the couch watching daniel try to walk but end up falling on his ass, hurting it more.

the brunette glared at jonah flipping him off.

"half of me not being able to walk is your fault, ass hat."

"you were the one begging for it so don't blame me."

daniel blushed as he stuffed his face in the crook of jack's neck.

he then intently looked up with wide eyes.

"you- you said zach and corbyn were here right?"

jonah went wide eyed as jack nodded slowly.

daniel looked at jack, tears starting to sting his eyes.

"you don't think they-" he cut his self off by starting to cry.

he was scared. what if they thought he was a disgusting slut who sleeps around? ( a/n: slut stands for; sweet little unforgettable thing bitch, get it right..)

it's not like jonah and jack were moaning or screaming, it was all him.  it's not like he was screaming their names either, he referred to them as daddy and not by their names.

jack shushed him kissing his forehead before looking at jonah mouthing:

'they may not be here'

jonah twisted his face in confusion before the front door opened with zach running through it screaming and giggling.

      he ran straight into the living room corbyn on his tail grabbing him by his waist, pulling him close to him.

zach let out a squeal laughing, struggling up to corbyn's chest.

he saw as daniel lifted up his face from the crook of jack's neck sniffling.

he intently got out of corbyn's hold going over to daniel pulling on jack's sleeve so he'll let him down.

jack shook his head holding daniel closer to his chest.

zach sighed as he asked:

"daniel, are you ok? what's wrong?"

the brunette shook his head with a smile, wiping his tears away.

"i'm fine zach, where were you and corbyn though?"

zach froze in his spot as corbyn clicked his tongue.

"it doesn't really matter, he was only checking on you, daniel. not asking you to start questioning him," corbyn stated pulling zach back to his chest.

   daniel simply nodded with a curious look on  his face as the two boys walked away with each other, zach looking like he was going to cry any second now.

"there's something zach and corbyn are hiding from us."

***
a/n:  hot tea is about to start spilling, not next chapter, but soon, so be careful and don't burn yourself.

word count:675