fourteen

____

Third

zach and corbyn have been even more touchy than they were before. stealing a kiss from each other once the boys look away or smacking each other's asses. sometimes even palming each other at interviews.

their sex life has been on high. zach still wondering how he walks when they have sex almost every 30 minutes tops.

"hey, zach. are you okay? you always look hurt when you walk?" jack questioned innocently as if he didn't know.

as always, jack knew corbyn and zach we're back together.

one; having to hear them every night. two; from being the only one to see them kiss in public. three; pushing zach's hand away from palming corbyn at almost every interview. and last; having to hear and even see them have sex on the couch when it was movie night and everyone was there.

jack looked at zach stunned when he began to slowly bounce on corbyn who just looked at the screen like nothing was happening until they both came and stopped his bouncing while catching his breathe, pulling his and corbyn's pants back up and throwing the blanket off of them from being too hot.

zach just huffed as he crossed arms over his chest.

"i really missed his dick, okay? i need it to survive."

"oh, i know. can't even go 20 minutes without his dick shoved up your ass," jack teased the younger who blushed while jack walked into the kitchen and got the water he needed.

"says you! don't pretend like i haven't seen how you are with daniel and jonah. i even thought daniel bottomed to only figure out that you bottom for both!"

jack felt heat move up to his ears and cheeks as he looked at the smirking younger.

"well, he did... once," jack quietly stated closing the fridge, taking his water bottle and trying to walk away from the laughing zach.

"then you try to tell me i like it up the ass? you like two up there even though you topped one!"

"i just don't like topping!"

"exactly! taking it is so much easier," zach said with a relief sigh that he didn't have to top.

jack hummed as he drank from his water bottle.

"if i didn't almost die, i wouldn't bottom for daniel. but he made me his bitch after i got out the hospital from anger..."

zach burst out laughing once more as he fell on the floor.

"it's not funny, okay?! it hurt! he didn't even let me cum and i had blue balls for 2 weeks before i did!"

"damn... daniel is one kinky bitch."

jack nodded rapidly before drinking from his water bottle once more.

"do you think... maybe... we can convince our boyfriends for us all to have a orgy?"

the curly headed male spat out his water as he looked at zach wide eyed.

"do you love sex that much?!"

"oh, come on! it'll be fun! and no feelings attached, duh."

jack silently thought while zach just looked at him with hope.

"okay, fine! i'll ask them..."

"yay!" zach cheered as he pulled jack into a quick hug before running to corbyn's room.

♎️♎️♎️

a/n: one more chapter and a epilogue. (: