five~𝕄

______

Third

daniel was starting to get feelings for jonah and jack.

he didn't now how but he was, and he needed to figure out who he liked more.

but how?

daniel sat in the middle of the living room floor biting on his hoodie's sleeve deep in thought debating if he should do what he was planning on doing.

was it his best idea? no, it just sounded like the most fun and helpful.

he texted jack and jonah to met him in his room in about 10 minutes. jack replied with 'lmao we live in the same house and you can't get up to tell me smh, ight' while jonah replied with 'ok.'

daniel rolled his eyes at jonah's simply reply, putting his plan in motion.

he slipped off his pants and boxers replacing them with red velvet panties putting on a over sized casual baggy tunic top.

he bit his lip as he looked in the mirror fixing his hair, making it look more messy before slightly pulling down the short shirt.

there was two knocks at his door then bickering.

daniel rolled his eyes as he made his way over to the door opening it with a stern look.

the two boys turned to daniel about to ask why they were both there when they saw what he was wearing.

jonah visibly choked on his spit as jack just coughed once looking daniel up and down.

the brunette smirked opening the door more putting on a innocent smile letting the two boys into his room.

"hi!" daniel beamed looking at the two stunted and confused boys.

"daniel," jack choked out

"yes?"

"what are- what are you wearing?"

daniel looked at jack as if he was dumb then replied in a duh tone;

"clothes jack, every heard of 'em?"

jonah held back a laugh as jack glared at him.

daniel just smiled again and said:

"try to form a circle, both of you, now."

the two boys intently sat next to each other as daniel sat in front of them. it took everything in jack not to look down as daniel's shirt lifted slightly.

"truth or dare," daniel said looking at jack.

The curly headed boy intently looked up saying;

"truth."

jonah snickered mumbling:

"pussy."