six~𝕄

_____

                                                                                                                            Third

daniel was woken up by feeling something slowly slip into him.

he gasped as his eyes immediately opened to see jack thrusting into him. he was about to moan when jack shushed him and pointed to corbyn's room.

but daniel couldn't stop the small moan that left his lips once jack hit his prostate. he then felt something else slam inside him thrusting roughly as tears pricked his eyes.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, jonah pull out!" he screamed unable of keeping it in.

the boy  mentioned intently pulled out of the brunette as he silently cried.

jack was about to pull out to when he stopped him.

"jonah come here."

the oldest of the two slowly made his way in between daniel's legs.

"now slip in slowly."

jonah did as he was told looking at daniel for any sign of pain.

daniel let out a soft moan telling jack to start moving.

     after jack was thrusting into him for a while he told jonah to start thrusting too, gripping the sheets as jonah did as he was told.

jonah slowly pulled out as jack picked daniel up still inside of him.

"shower," was all jonah said and they were having shower sex.

     while they were in the shower daniel couldn't help his loud moans and screams as the two boys thrust into him mercilessly.

they're lucky that corbyn and zach weren't really home.

<<>>

   zach was humming break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored by ariana grande while swaying his hips.

he didn't know corbyn was looking at him the whole time as he sang the lyrics to the song doing slut drops here and there.

" you can hit it in the morninggg, yuh, yuh, like it's yourrrs." zach sang as he swayed his hips basically tweaking.

zach looked at corbyn to see him staring.

he smirked as he made his way over to corbyn while dancing, running his hands through his hair. he got right in front of the faux blonde putting his legs on each side of corbyn swaying his hips down on him, creating friction singing:

"you can call me crazy 'cause i want you and i never even ever fucking met you. say i'm tripping and it ain't right but, you without me ain't nice."

    corbyn bit down on his bottom lip trying to stop the boner that was forming. the younger then squeezed corbyn's clothed cock getting a moan from him.

   he smiled innocently getting off of corbyn walking away still singing the iconic song dancing along to it.

corbyn then groaned and asked, "why did you do that, zach?!"

" 'cause i'm bored."

corbyn rolled his eyes sighing as he looked down at his boner.

"z, we're not at the house we could-"

before he could even finish zach screamed out the next lyrics to 7 rings.

     "are you listening to the album?" corbyn called out knowing the younger wouldn't help him with his boner.

      zach nodded at him as he pointed at his wrist  and neck then made a money sign while slut dropping, then he pointed to his lips popping them and his hair singing/ rapping;

    "my wrist, stop watchin'. my neck; is flossin'. make big deposits. my gloss; is poppin'. you like my hair? geez, thanks, just bought it."

the faux blonde playful rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before singing the next line.

"i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it, yeah."

"i want it, i got it, i want it, i got it, i want it, i got it, i want it, i got it."

they sang together before busting into a fit of laughter.

<<>>

a/n: just a rushed chapter.😚😢

word count:610