nine

_______

Third

daniel laughed softly as jack and jonah prepping his face with kisses.

he pushed them away before getting up sprinting with a slight limp from them. he heard foot steps behind him only making him run faster toward his room, giggling.

the brunette felt someone pick him up and throw him over their shoulder, giving his ass a little smack.

daniel started hitting at the person's back whining as they just laughed.

soon he came in view with the pool being walked over to it.

"wait- wait, wait, wait, wait. put me down human!"

he heard the person say:

"you're human too, daniel."

the brunette recognized the voice as jonah's saying:

"i'm not stupid jonah i know. and i also know that i'm not going into that damn pool, so you better put me down!"

jonah chuckled as he looked over at jack.

"his wish is our command," jack said with a wink.

the oldest of the three smirked, tossing daniel into the pool. daniel got back up to the surface with a pout and a glare.

"assholes!"

the two boys just laughed harder jack falling on the ground clenching his stomach.

daniel smirked to his self as he pulled on jack's arm, causing him to pull at jonah's leg making them both falling into the pool.

it was daniel's turn to laugh as jonah kept jack's head under water for a little longer then he needed to.

when the two boys looked at him with evil smiles he knew that was his cue to start swimming away screaming like a manic. jonah caught up to him picking him up then going underwater with him for a few seconds before rising back up.

daniel started hitting at the older's chest laughing while jonah just admired him.

he was perfect in jonah's eyes.

from his piercing blue eyes, to the way he scrunched his nose when someone said something he didn't like, to his beautiful smile that can light up a room filled with the darkest people, his tooth gap being a plus. his sharp jawline that was smooth at the same time, and jonah's personally favourite. daniel's personality. he was always real no matter what it was he was asked, he would be straight forward about it.

"i like you, daniel," jonah said bluntly making daniel freeze in his spot staring deep into his eyes.

jack swam up to them when he saw how tense they were, wondering how the mood could drop so quickly.

daniel smiled as he cupped one of jonah's cheek's making the older shiver from the touch.

"i like you too, jonah."

jonah smiled widely at that as he leaned in kissing daniel with love and affection. their lips molded perfectly together like two pieces that are made to be connected.

but there was still a piece missing.

daniel quickly pulled away looking over to not see jack in the pool no more.

"jack!" he called out getting no response. he quickly pulled away from jonah's hold swimming over to the rail to get out. that was in till his leg brushed over something, someone.

he intently went underwater with his eyes open to only see a almost life less jack sinking to the bottom. he swam over to jack's body scooping him in his arms before quickly swimming back up.

daniel got out the pool with jack in his arms, lying him on a beach chair.

"jack, jack please wake up. please," daniel sobbed shaking the curly headed boy violently. he looked over to see jonah standing next to him frozen.

"don't just fucking stand there call 911!"

jonah nodded before running into the house to call the police.

"please stay with me jack, please."

<<>>

a/n: once again i'm pregnant. but this time it's not for a asshole, it's brandon arreaga babies. Or edwin honoret-- ....yes, babies.

word count:609