epilogue

*zach's 28, corbyn's 31.*
𓅓𓅓𓅓
"come on, wake up baby, you have to go visit daddy," zach whispered into his daughter's ear while rubbing her back, causing her to groan.

naomi, zach's 4 year old daughter, turned to look at her father with a pout.

"why can't daddy just come here?"

zach sighed, picking up his daughter while she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"because papa and daddy don't live together anymore, princess. so you have to go visit him or he'll be sad, okay?" the brunette stated, placing his daughter on the sink top.

"okay, papa."

naomi cara besson is zachary dean herron and corbyn matthew besson's four year old daughter. the pair had a gestational surrogacy done about six years ago to have their first child together while they were two years married at the time. zach being 20 when they got married and corbyn being 23.

when naomi was two years old, the pair began to have fights. zach yelling at corbyn for barely ever being home for naomi or for him.

corbyn worked way too much for zach's liking. the brunette had to go to work as well, so he had to always call a babysitter for naomi then come home and take care of her until corbyn came home at 1:45 am, sometimes even later.

zach had enough when he came home from working a little later than usual because corbyn told him he'll be home early, only to find little naomi all by herself; the babysitter already gone.

the brunette then told corbyn he had to pick. naomi and him or working overtime at his job.

corbyn chose his job.

zach decided to divorce corbyn and get custody over naomi when she was just about to turn three, only letting corbyn see her on weekends if he wants him to.

the brunette changed his name back to herron but decided to let his daughter keep her other father's last name.

"what do you wanna wear, princess? it's not cold out anymore," zach asked his daughter while she ran around her closet, looking for what she wants.

"flowery pants and headband!"

"you wanna wear your flowery pants and headband? what about the shirt, baby?" zach asked with a chuckle, taking the pants and headband that his daughter handed him.

the toddler rubbed her chin as she thought before gasping and grabbing a white shirt.

"wow. you know how to dress better than me and you're only four years old."

naomi giggled as her papa picked her up and took her to her room to wear her clothes.

🎉 You've finished reading Oᴠᴇʀᴅᴏsᴇ ⌨︎︎☔︎︎⌨︎︎ 𝑧𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑦𝑛/// (ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔻!) 🎉