Are we official?

U woke up feeling sore and thats when u remember from last night. He look over ur other side and see Diggy still sleep. U smile at him and u tried to get up, but u fell.

Y/n: Diggy! *whining*

Diggy: Hm? *sleepy voice*

Y/n: Can u help me get to the bathroom?

Diggy: The what? *sleepy voice*

Y/n: Nigga get the fuck up!

Diggy jumps up and laughs at u. U was so mad right now that u threw a shoe at him.

Diggy: Ouch! U cant take a joke? *rubs arm while still laughing*

Y/n: No I cant take a fucking joke! Please help me get to the fucking bathroom!

Diggy: Ok ok! Calm down.

Diggy picks u up and sets up a warm bath for u. Instead, Diggy get in with u and sits u on top of his member. He washes u while u wash him, but Diggy gets freaky and starts fingering u.

Y/n: Mmmmm *moaning lowly*

Diggy smirks and puts his member inside of u. U guys make love in the tub and also u forgot that u live here with ur mom!

Y/n: Shit!

Diggy: Whats wrong?

Y/n: My mom is here!

Diggy: Damn! Lets get dressed.

U guys get out and u still feel alittle sore. U dress in a blue short sleeve crop top, blue and orange basketball shorts, and ur blue and orange Adidas. (spell check) Diggy got dressed and when u went to go downstairs ur mom was on the stairs.

Ma: Diggy? When did u get here?

Diggy: Uh.......

Y/n: Earlier when u was sleep. (lying to save herself and Diggy)

Ma: Oh ok. Are u leaving?

Diggy: Yes ma'am.

Ma: Ok. Bye! *going upstairs*

U went to downstairs and opened the door. Diggy turned around and faced u.

Diggy: I had fun last night. *smirks*

Y/n: I did too, but this morning had a delay because ma is here.

Diggy: I noe. Also, I never asked u.....Do u want to be my girlfriend?

Y/n: YES!!!!!

Diggy picked u up and kissed u passionately. U felt so happy to be in his arms and ur dream finally came true! U always wanted to date Diggy. Then he put u down and he looked alittle nervous.

Y/n: Whats wrong? *looks alittle concerned*

Diggy: I have to tell u something.....

This was a short boring chapter but, I havent updated in awhile on this story. But thx to my readers and also one person that reminded me to update. Happy reading!