Divorce

Y/n's POV

I park my car in my driveway then go to my door and unlock it. Carlos was already ready so I went upstairs did my hygiene things, put on my business suit, pack extra clothes cuz I dont like to walk around in a business suit, add alittle mascara, red lipstick, and curl my hair. I put on big silver hoop earrings on and then I checked myself then grabbed my keys and phone then went downstairs. Me and Carlos didnt drive together because I cant stand it when he always thinking he can control me. It was a 15 min ride to the office, I park my car and see Trina (My lawyer) waiting for me.

Trina: Hey! U ready?

Y/n: Sooooo ready!

We walk into the building and I see Mr.Marshall waiting for us.

Mr.Marshall: Good day to everyone.

Trina: Good day Mr.Marshall.

Y/n: Good day Mr.Marshall!

Mr.Marshall: Now, I see that u and Mr.Carlos are having a divorce?

Y/n: *glances over to Carlos then back to Mr.Marshall* Yes sir.

Mr.Marshall: Alright. I have a few papers for u to sign and there is one about the child.

Y/n: About th-

Carlos: Thats my child, not hers. *attitude*

Mr.Marshall: Ok. No need for the attitude Mr.Carlos. The paper for the child wont be signed then, just sign these papers.

I sign all the papers and we came to the last one. This one was for me to sign to get freedom! I sign it quick with a huge smile on my face. Carlos signs it and he looks sad. Psssh! Idgaf! He should've never put his hands on me or break my phone.

Mr.Marshall: Alright! Thats all! Have a nice day.

We get up and Carlos just has his head down the whole time. I go to the bathroom and change into my extra clothes. I had on my superman crop top shirt, red shorts, American flag toms, silver and white bangles. I walk out feeling happy and free! I got in my car and called up my girls, Kesha, Brianna, Felicia, and Gabby. We gonna celebrate because Im a free girl able to do whatever the fuck I want!

Short chapter but u noe, this was only about the divorce. Peace! ✌