This will be the heartbreak heard around the world

~4 months later~

Dear diary, I have been noticing that Daniel has been distant lately and its been bothering me. Ever since we got back together he has been going to parties, studio, Spin's place, and even out of town without me. I noe that u are probaly thinking, why didnt I go with him??? Well....the thing is that Daniel and I always argue. I happens everyday and this worries me. What happens if he dont love me? We just gonna have to see what happens. Ima talk to him about this and how I feel. I just dont noe if I can take this shit anymore like......Am I still not good for him??? What did I do so wrong?! I wanna noe! Well.....lets just give this a shot.

Love~ Y/n ❤

U finished writing ur diary and u heard the front door close. U put ur diary away then go downstairs to see Daniel.

Y/n: Hey...

Daniel: Hey. How u doing?

Y/n: Well.....Not good to be completely honest. We need to talk about u being distant since these past 4 months.

Daniel: Fine.

U and Daniel sit on the couch. It was quiet at first until u broke the silence.

Y/n: Why have u been so distant ever since we got back together?

Daniel: How many times do I have to tell u? I been busy and my schedule is very tight. I have it with me so.....lemme go examine my schedule and u do u. *shrugs and leaves*

Y/n: Lemme see it.

Daniel: What?

Y/n: Nigga u heard me! Let me see the damn schedule!

Daniel: Uh......

Y/n: DANIEL DWYANE SIMMONS THE FUCKING THIRD!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE DAMN SCHEDULE!

Daniel: NO! U NOE WHAT! IM OUT! *about to leave but u stopped him*

Y/n: WHY DO U ALWAYS LEAVE THE PROBLEM?! U A GROWN ASS MAN AND U NEED TO GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO ME! WHY DO U ALWAYS LEAVE ME HERE ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT U?! HUH?! U NEVER START ANY CONVERSATIONS WITH ME, U NEVER SHOW ME LIKE IM A GOOD GIRLFRIEND TO UR ASS, AND U NEVER SHOW ME THAT U LOVE ME! I SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT! U LEAVE TOWN WITHOUT ME AND LEAVE ME HERE JUST THINKING I WAS OK WITH IT! U GO TO PARTIES AND DONT BRING ME WITH U! ITS LIKE I DONT EXIST ANYMORE!

Now Daniel was in complete shock, everything u said was true and this is how u felt deep down inside.

Daniel: I-I didnt noe u-u felt that way. *still shocked*

Y/n: The reason why u didnt noe was because u never loved me. I think its best if we separate for awhile. *walks away*

Daniel's POV

Wow! She never told me that she felt that way, she barely complains on what I do. I need a break and what she mean about showing her no love??? We never had sex that much since we been together. I havent felt the same spark with Y/n lately and its like everything we had for each other is dying slowly. Maybe we werent meant to be.

Y/n's POV

U close the door and lay in the bed. U start to cry because everything that u and Daniel shared was nothing anymore. U wanted everything back but no sparks ever came when Daniel kissed u, hugged u, or when u see him with no shirt on. Its like u were meant to be heart broken and was too never last in a relationship for years. Or even until y'all marriage. U felt like nothing but shit! U packed some clothes to take over ur bestfriends house, u never really seen her in awhile so u wanted to surprise her and have a sleepover. U dressed in sweats, a tank top, and ur Jordans. U put ur hair into a ponytail and grab ur phone and purse. U walked downstairs and u and Daniel just stare at each other for alittle bit. Daniel broke the silence between u both.

Daniel: So....Where u going?

Y/n: To my bestfriends house. I'll be back here in 3 weeks.

Daniel: 3 WEEKS?! *stands up shock*

Y/n: Yes 3 weeks, I just wanna stop all the arguing and not being loved! U claimed that u loved me and I was ur one and only! I guess those were all lies just to get me back.......*cries and heads to the front door*

Daniel: Ok. If those were lies how about we BREAK UP!

U were shocked and stopped in ur tracks. U looked at him with anger.

Y/n: FINE! WE SHOULD BREAK UP! EVERYTHING U AND ME HAD IS NOW THROWN IN THE FUCKING TRASH! LOSE MY FUCKING NUMBER! *leaves and slams*

U couldnt believe what u just heard. U and Daniel just broke up and now everything wasnt normal no more. U decided to run away and never come back. U just wanted to die.  

Daniel's POV

I didnt mean what I said, I was just upset that she said 3 weeks. Its that a break or long distance relationship??? Idk......I waited for her friend to curse me out or atleast tell me she made it. I looked outside and her car and clothes were still outside. So.....I thought she stayed in the car just to think for a minute but I waited 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 HOURS, 6 HOURS, AND NO SIGN OF Y/N! It was 10:30 at night and my phone rang. It was Spin.

Daniel: Is Y/n with u?

Spin: No but I called u about Y/n. I tried calling her but she didnt answer and I went past her bestfriends house and she wasnt there. She said that she never came past their house. We need to find her, NOW!

Daniel: SHIT! Thanks! Call Jacob and the crew. We on the search for Y/n tonight!

~Hangs up~

Omg!!!! Y/n went missing! Will Daniel find Y/n in time?????? Find out in the next update!