Decisions

(Ima change this up alittle. Instead of me saying u this and u that, Ima make it like u talking. For ex: I think Trevor likes me. <----- Like that.)

Y/n's POV

So Daniel just asked me if we could start over. Im not really sure because I fell for Trevor but Im still in love with Daniel. I just have to decide who I want, so Ima just have Trevor come to breakfeast with me and Daniel tomorrow at Ihop. I go upstairs to see Daniel sitting on the bed with no shirt on and he on his phone. I close the door and snuggle in the bed with Daniel. He smiled and kissed my lips, I really dont care cuz Im not mad at him.

Y/n: Goodnight Dannybear! ❤

Daniel: Goodnight (Your nickname)! ❤

~Next morning~

I wake up at 8:30am and go get in the shower. While I took my shower I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see a happy Daniel.

Daniel: Goodmorning beautiful!

Y/n: Goodmorning my love! U seem really happy today. *smiles*

Daniel: U wanna noe why Im happy?

Y/n: Why?

Daniel: Because Im with u. *smiles and kisses ur neck*

Y/n: Mmmmmm.....*moaning*

(RATED R!!!!!!!!!! STOP WHEN U SEE THIS LINE! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

When he was kissing my neck I was moaning uncontrollably. It feels SO GOOD! His lips are so damn soft! Then he started fingering me making me so wet.

Y/n: Uhhhhh! Daniel!

Daniel: Gurl Ima bout to rock ur world!

He takes his finger out and goes inside me nice and slow. He picks me up and puts my against the wall.

Y/n: Uhhhhh fuck! *digs nails inside his back*

He smiled and went really fast this time and I was real loud!

Y/n: YESSSSS! LIKE THAT!!! AHHHHH FUCK!!!!

Daniel: Damn! *groans*

He stops and turns off the shower. Daniel still inside me and put the towel over us. He threw me on the bed gently and goes back inside me. I flip us over and ride him. I started going faster and I noe that Daniel loves this.

Daniel: Damn Y/n! *groans and puts hands around ur waist*

Now I go harder and all u hear is the sounds of our skins clapping together.

Y/n: AHHHHH! MMMMMM! UHHHHHH!!!

Daniel: Shit! IMA BOUT TO CUM! *groans*

Y/n: ME TOO!

We cum together and I can feel his warm liquid inside me. We fall on the bed and kiss each other passionately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel: Round 2?

Y/n: Ye-

BEEP BEEP!

Y/n: Shit! We late! We gotta get ready for breakfeast!

Daniel: *sighs* Fine!

We get ready and call Trevor.

**PHONE CONVO**