Cuz we young and wild and free!

Y/n's POV

I told Kesha, Brianna, Felicia, and Gabby to meet me at the club. I honestly felt like sitting at home crying because I miss Daniel but fuck it! He moved on and its time to live the single life! I see Kesha crazy ass waving at me like she doing the nae nae. I hear Brianna loud self saying....

Brianna: Hey Y/n gurl!

I park my car then get out. I run over to them and I hugged them like I havent seen them for awhile. Which I havent seen them for awhile.

Kesha: Hey gurla! Its been awhile and how does it feel to be free?

Y/n: Ask urself that.

Kesha: Bish I gots me a man. Shiddd! He aint here cuz its just u and all my bitches!

Brianna: Um excuse u but...I noe that I aint no bitch. Rephrase that word again.

Kesha: Stfu hoe!

Brianna: Kesha u trippin cuz I aint even disrespect u like that. I aint call u no bitch or-

Kesha: Wait! Hold the fuck up! U called me a hoe, slut, bitch, nigga, and many more things.

Gabby: Tru....

Brianna: Who told ur ass to speak?

Gabby: Myself. *getting smart*

Y/n: I missed y'all crazy mothafuckas soooo much! *laughs* Y'all make me laugh when y'all be talking and fussin.

Felicia: Gurl we missed ur ass too.

Kesha: None of y'all bitches talk except me, ard?

Felicia: Stfu!

Kesha: Tf?! Ha! Bye Felicia!

I just kept laughing my ass off cuz they so crazy! We get into the club and its turnt up in this bitch. We all walk over to the dance floor and just start dancing. When "Drop it low by Ester Dean" came on me and my girls just started twerking our ass off. So cute guy came to me and I just danced and twerked on him. I got tired and we all went to the bar. That guy that I was twerking on and dancing with came up to me.

????: Hey. I never got ur name pretty lady.

Y/n: Look, Im not her to hook up with any of y'all niggas. I was just having fun, just doing me. So go find another girl to flirt with cuz it aint me.

????: U a feisty one. I like me a feisty girl.

Y/n: DID U NOT HESR WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAID LITTLE BOY?! FUCK OFF OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL CALL SECURITY ON UR ASS!

He left and Kesha just busted out laughing.

Kesha: Why u blow up on him?

Y/n: He was tryin to get fresh with me and I aint feelin that shit at the moment.

Kesha: U miss him dont u? *rubbing Y/n's back*

Y/n: Who?

Kesha: Daniel....

Y/n: Yea. I want to go home now.

I take some shots before I left and we said our goodbyes. I walked to my car and went home. I stopped at a red light and a speeding truck was coming towards me. I went to drive off but before u knew it, everything went black.

Omg! What happend to Y/n??? Find out in the next chapter!