Tell him

Daniel's POV

While I was in my room I heard the door open and close. Then I heard footsteps and it was Ashely. I wasnt really happy to see her because I dont really love her.

Ashely: Hey babe!

Daniel: Hey....

Ashely: So...How was ur old friend?

Daniel: Shes good and married.

Ashely: Wow! Tell her I said congrats and I wanna see her sometime.

Daniel: Um..I dont noe Ashely.

Ashely: Why not?

Daniel: Well....Um....Uh.....

Ashely: Is she ur ex?

Daniel: *sighs* Yes.

Ashely: Im not mad but...Why didnt u tell me u were going to ur ex's house?

Daniel: Idk.

Ashely: But Im mad at this. U lied to me, thats not staying loyal or true to me.

Daniel: I noe.

Ashely: Maybe we need a break for awhile.

She gets up and leaves. Im glad we gonna have a break cuz I can bring Y/n here and hang with her more. I lay down and go to sleep.

~Next morning~

Y/n's POV

I was awakend by Carlos shaking me very hard.

Carlos: Wake ur lying ass up! *pissed*

Y/n: *rubs eyes* Whats wrong with u?

Carlos: U really gonna txt this nigga when I clearly told ur ass not to?!

Y/n: Why u in my phone?! Give me my phone and get out! *trie to grab her phone*

Carlos pushed me hard onto the bed making me hit my head on the headboard. He throws my phone to the wall letting it smash into little pieces.

Y/n: WTF CARLOS!?

Carlos: U dont listen. So I had to.

Y/n: U noe what, Im so done! Im gonna divorce u today!

I get ready and grab my keys.

Carlos: Where u going?

Y/n: To my lawyer!

I slam the door and go to my car. I go to my lawyer Trina to let her noe that Im going to do a divorce.

Trina: Hey Y/n! What seems to be the problem?

Y/n: I wanna do a divorce today.

Trina: Really?

Y/n: Yes!

Trina: Ok. What time?

Y/n: 12:00pm if thats fine.

Trina: Definitely! That time is perfect! U guys would just come in and walk out. *smiles*

Y/n: Thanks. *smiles*

Trina: No problem!

I leave and go see Daniel. I needed someone to talk to. I drove to his parents house and knocked on the door.

Mrs.Justine: Oh my gosh....Y/n?

Y/n: Yes.

Mrs.Justine: Oh my gosh! I thought that I wouldnt see u noe more. *hugs Y/n* So how is life?

Y/n: It was good but...Im getting divorced.

Mrs.Justine: U got married?

Y/n: Yes but, he was an asshole.

Mrs.Justine: Good. Have u seen Daniel?

Y/n: Yea. I gave him my number so we can stay in touch yesterday but Carlos who is about to become my ex-husband broke my phone. I thought Daniel still lived here.

Mrs.Justine: No. He went to live with his girlfriend Ashely. *sighs* She is a nice girl and all but we wanted u to be with Daniel to complete this family.

I were shocked. Daniel didnt tell me that he had a girlfriend.

Y/n: Oh. Ok.

Mrs.Justine: But the crazy things is that he doesnt really love her like he did with u. He just got Ashely so he wouldnt be so lonely. Daniel really did miss u.

Y/n: I missed him too.

Mrs.Justine: Do u still love him?

Y/n: Yes. He will always have my heart.

Mrs.Justine: No, I mean...Do u still have feelings for him?

Do I? Maybe I do cuz I cant stop thinking about Daniel. That hug we had yesterday made me wish that me and Daniel never broke up. I miss being in his arms, having our long conversations, his kisses, his touch. Just everything about him! Yes! I still have feelings for Daniel.

Y/n: Yes.

Mrs.Justine: U need to tell him before Ashely noes. Im sure that they are on a break because everytime Daniel goes to see an "old friend" thats a girl. So Ashely decides to have a break.

Y/n: Ok.

Mrs.Justine: I will tell the others that I have seen u. Here's our number. *gives Y/n a piece of paper* Stay in touch.

Y/n: Absolutely!

She closes the door and I go to my car. I sit in there and think....I noe a girl name Ashely. She sounds so familiar to me but I cant put my finger around it. I drive off and go to the house to see if thats the right Ashely. I need to hurry up and tell Daniel how I feel fr.

Share this story!❤

~Kailah