U will always be on my side

**RECAP**

Y/n: Whats wrong? *looks alittle concerned*

Diggy: I have to tell u something......

**END OF RECAP**

Y/n: What do u have to tell me? *puts hands on hips*

Diggy: Im not gonna be able to stay here with u. Im still on tour and I have a sound check in 12 mins. *looks down*

When Diggy said that u wanted to cry ur eyes out. U and Diggy just became official like 2 mins ago.

Y/n: No! U cant leave yet! We just got official, now u gotta LEAVE ME! *crying*

Diggy: Im sorry babe! I wish that I could stay with u but, u noe that I am in the music career. *hugging u*

U cry in his chest while Diggy still holds u tight in his arms.

Diggy: Ok babe, I have to go before Im late.

Y/n: NO! *holds him tighter still crying*

Diggy pulls out his phone and calls Perry.

**PHONE CONVO**

Perry: Where u at Dig?!

Diggy: Im sorry but my girl dont want me to leave her. 

Perry: Dig, this is why I said u cant be in a relationship during tour.

Diggy: I noe but I want her to come with me on tour.

Perry: I dont noe Dig.....

Diggy: Please?

Perry: Fine!

Diggy: Thanks Perry!

Perry: Yea yea yea, now u noe the drill when ur girlfriend gets on the tour bus. No SEX!

Diggy: I noe Perry. We will be there for sound check.

Perry: Ok cuz u gonna be late.

**END OF PHONE CONVO**

U looked up at Diggy and he smiled. U were confused because he smiling about leaving u.

Y/n: Why u smiling?

Diggy: Because.......U can come on tour with me!

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OMG!!!! THANK U BABY!!!!!!! *screaming and hugging him tight*

Diggy: Now go ahead and go pack for this tour.

U ran upstairs and packed all the cute clothes u could find. U had 2 suitcase and u went to go downstairs but ur mom stopped u.

Ma: Where u going?

Y/n: On tour with Diggy! *smiling hard*

Ma: What?! U cant go on tour unless u was his girlfriend.......

Thats when u got nervous and ur mom's eyes widen.

Ma: No way! U HIS GIRLFRIEND?! Why didnt u tell me???

Y/n: I wanted to but.......I was scared to tell u.

Ma: Please Y/n, u my child and I should noe about ur relationships.

Y/n: Ok ma, I gotta go.

Ma: Ok. Have fun but not too much fun. *smiles and kisses ur cheek*

Y/n: Ok bye ma!

U and Diggy put ur suitcases in the trunk and gets in the car. Diggy speeds off to go to sound check because he is almost late. U and Diggy arrive and Perry didnt look too happy.

Diggy: Sorry Uncle P. Y/n had to pack and her mom was talking to her.

Perry: Dont let it happen again. And hello Y/n my name is Perry, u can call me Uncle P or P-water.

He walks into the building and I look at Diggy crazy.

Y/n: He is not in a good mood.

Diggy: I noe.

Y/n: Im sorry, I shouldn't have came. *starts to walk away*

Diggy: No babe! *grabs ur arm* U will always be on my side. I want u to come, I dont want to have a long distance relationship.

U thought about it and u kisses Diggy. U and Diggy smile at each other and walk into the building. Diggy did a few songs like.....'Do it like u', '88', 'Copy,Paste', and finally '4 letter word'. U loved that song because it was about u. When he was done u ran to him and hugged him.

Y/n: U did so good babe! 4 letter word was absolutely awesome! *hugging Diggy tight*

Diggy: I knew u would like it because it was about u. *smiles*

U and Diggy go to the tour bus and u unpack ur stuff. U and Diggy share a bed together while the tour bus went to the hotel.

Diggy: When we get to the hotel, u are gonna be meeting some more tour buddies.

Y/n: I thought it was just u.

Diggy: Nope. *smiles*

Diggy cuddles with u while the tour bus is going to the hotel. Then u guys went to sleep.

I noe it might be boring but it worth it. Dont forget to vote, comment, and add me. ✌