U my one and only

U, Spin, Jacob, Twist, and Roger just having a goodtime at Ihop. But then Spin ordered some more food, he already had about 6 plates of pancakes, eggs, bacon, grits, hash browns, and apple sauce.

Y/n: Damn Spin! U cant stop eating can u?

Spin: I told y'all I was starving! No need for the bad judgement!

Twist: Shiddd! Im still hungry too!

Jacob: But u only had one plate. (-_-)

Twist: Usually I only eat one plate now Im eating two. This is a new record!

Jacob: (-_-)

Spin: Yo! Where my fucking food at?! I need some food!

Jacob: Shut ur greedy ass up! Ur food gonna be here!

Spin: No! U stfu cuz u dont noe how Im feeling right now, niggas be starving to death up in this bitch!

Y/n: Oh my gosh Spin! U just had 6 plates!

Roger: Right.

Spin: Y'all aint no fun. (-_-)

Then u see the waiter coming back with three plates of food. (0.o)

Jacob: What the hell?! Who ordered 3 plates?!

Spin: I did nigga!

Waiter: U must be a big boy for eating.....9 plates of food mister.

Spin: Runs through my family. *pops invisible collar*

Roger: Ugh! I just wanna leave! *slouch in the booth*

Y/n: Ima go to the bathroom and Spin, u better be done by time I get back. *gets up*

Spin: Ehh...Not happening. *eats*

Y/n: (-_-) *leaves and goes to the bathroom*

U go to the bathroom and u see Grace there. U walk past her and go into the bathroom. U fix ur makeup alittle and turn around to see Grace smirking at u.

Y/n: What do u want?

Grace: I want my man back!

Y/n: U already have him, what u talking bout?

Grace: *breaks down crying* He broke up with me! He told me that he wanted u and not me! Them 3 months we had together meant nothing to him!

Y/n: Thats not my problem. *walks out the bathroom*

U walk out to see Spin still eating and he was eating 5 more plates. (0.o)  

Y/n: U paying the bill! U just ordered 14 plates of food.

Jacob: Shiddd! Lets go cuz Im not waiting for his fat ass!

Roger: Yea me too.

Twist: Spin, lemme have some of that.

Jacob: Nigga get up!

Spin: Yea get up cuz I aint sharing!

Y/n: *mumbles* This nigga.

After waiting for Spin fat ass to finish earing, he pays the bill and y'all leave. While y'all were in the car Spin kept asking to fo to each food place he saw and y'all just got finished from eating at Ihop. Then Roger had to get some gas. So y'all pull up to the gas station and get up. Of course Spin went looking for snacks. U went in there to get some Kit Kats and u bumped into somebody.

?: Im sorry.

Y/n: It ok.....What do u want Daniel?

Daniel: Please lemme talk to u for a second?

Y/n: Hmmm lemme think.....No! *still getting Kit Kats*

Daniel: C'mon Y/n! Im trying to talk to u.

Y/n: *sigh* U got 1 minute.

Daniel: Look, me and Grace only hanged out like friends during the 3 months. When u and me were together she kinda got jealous. So she told me how she felt knowing that I had a girlfriend she kissed me but I didnt kiss back. When u and me have bad days I go to her cuz she like my side chick be we dont do nothing. Then she talked me into not having u and to having her only. She she gave me head and I fell into her spell. I cant even sleep at night without u and feeling like a bad person every night. I need u!

Y/n: Idk Daniel.....U hurt me so bad! The way u treated me! And it didnt end on good terms because u told me in my face to fuck off and threw my stuff into the hallway! I dont want to be in a relationship at this moment. In 100 years I will be back to normal. Thanks to u Im officially heartbroken and no one can fix it!

Daniel: Please! *crying* I cant be without u! I need u with me, laying in bed with me, kissing me, sitting beside me, hugging me, and supporting me! I love u Y/n! U are my one and only forever!

Now u were speechless. U didnt noe what to say.

Daniel: Please say something! Please!

Y/n: I-I uh......

Daniel: Please say something. *holds ur hand* 

Y/n: I-I cant! *lets go hand and walks away*

Daniel: How are u gonna tell me u cant when I just poured out my heart to u?! I told u I was sorry alot of times! Now u cant?!

Y/n: *turns around* DANIEL! U DONT NOE HOW MUCH U FUCKING HURT ME! U JUST THREW ME OUT LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT! WAS I NOTHING TO U?! HUH?! ONLY A FEW DAYS WE DATED AND U COULDNT EVEN STAY LOYAL TO ME! U KNEW HER BEFORE WE EVEN MET AND WHEN WE WENT OUT U STILL KNEW HER! *crying* I CANT FUCKING TRUST UR ASS NO MORE! I CANT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP NO MORE WITH U! I JUST CANT! I HATE U! *hits his chest* I DONT WANT U TO BE AROUND ME NO MORE! U LOVED THAT BITCH AND U EVEN KISSED HER IN FRONT OF ME! U EVEN ADMITTED THAT U WERE WITH HER! I HATE U! I HA-*GCO*

U felt lips crash against urs and u kissed back. Daniel pulled away slowly and looked into ur eyes.

Daniel: Baby, I noe I fucked up but Im trying my best to fix ur heart, to fix mine! Everthing that happend, I regret that shit and I have nightmares about it every night! It replays in my head everyday and I just wish that we could just go back and fix this shit! I missed ur lips and u being in my arms. I dont noe how I would survive without u Y/n! I want u in my life forever! I want u to be my wife and have our kids! I think about our future together but I lost u and cant get u back! *crying* I want u back!

U lift Daniel's head up and kiss him passionately. U missed his lips, his company, and being in his arms. U could tell that Daniel loved u very much and Grace didnt mean shit to him.

Y/n: I love u too Daniel.

Daniel smiled and u guys kissed again. U heard clapping and saw Spin, Roger, Jacob, Twist, and other people cheering. U guys smile at each other and u told Spin that u were going with Daniel.

Spin: Ard sis! If he gives u any trouble, call me and Ima whoop his ass!

Y/n: *laughs* Ok!

U and Daniel get in his car and go to the hotel. When u guys got there y'all immediately started making out on the bed and we all noe what happens after that. U and Daniel cuddling with each other and drift to sleep.

Y/n: I love u!

Daniel: I love u too Y/n! *pecks ur lips*

Awww! U and Daniel are back together! Hope u liked the update I just did cuz I just started typing and random shit popped up in my head. Lls! Goodnight luvs!