Moving on

(Ima skip years or months to make this story u noe, faster. If u disagree just comment and I wont be doing it that much. Im just doing 2 Years on this one because u gonna see Y/n <<<<<You and Daniel moving on in their life's so....Happy reading and happy SATURDAY!!!!)

~2 Years later~

Daniel's POV

It been 2 years now and Y/n changed her number. I wasnt able to get in contact with her anymore but....I decided to move on from Y/n. I guess sge moved on too, its been 2 years now. I decided to pay her alittle visit, I still think that she still lives there. I get dressed, grab my phone and keys, then go to my car. I drive off with this huge smile on my face until my phone rang. It said "My girl❤" Yea! Thats right, Im single anymore I found me a new version of Y/n.

**PHONE CONVO**

Daniel: Hello?

????: Hey baby!

Daniel: Hey Ashely! How ur job going?

Ashely: Good good! So far this is the best job yet thanks to u.

Daniel: Ur welcome babe. Ard I gotta go, k?

Ashely: Ok. But what u doing?

Daniel: Going to see an old friend of mine.

Ashely: Ok, love u!

Daniel: Love u 2!

**END OF PHONE CONVO**

I felt bad for lying to her because Y/n probably doesnt like me. I pull up to the house and I see to cars. I see the car I brought for Y/n when we were dating and some other car I didnt recognize. She probably brought another one. I knock on the door and a guy answers the door.

????: How may I help u?

Daniel: Hi. My name is Daniel and I came to see Y/n.

????: Ok. My name is Carlos.

Daniel: Nice to meet u Carlos. *shakes hand*

I notice a wedding ring on his finger. I wanted to ask was he married but Im not that nosey. Oh well! I need to ask him.

Daniel: U married?

Carlos: Yes. Im a lucky man!

Daniel: So....Who is ur wife?

Carlos: Y/n. Im so damn lucky! Whoever broke her heart deserves to be in hell.

I felt my heart sank. I cant believe she married this guy in 2 years. I mean look at him! Im wayyyyy past his level in good looks and I was Y/n's first love! I cant tell him that I broke her heart and almost raped her. Me and him would be fighting and he would end up in the hospital while I go to jail.

Daniel: Haha! *laughs nervously* Yea....

Carlos: Come in and sit on the couch. I'll go get Y/n.

I nod my head and head for the living room. Everything looked different and not the same. I looked at some pictures of Y/n. She was more beautiful than before I mean look at that ass tho! Then I saw the marriage pictures, that should've been me marrying her and putting the ring on her finger. I just wanted to reverse back to fix things but....Its impossible. I sit on the couch trying to stay happy and positive but I just couldnt. Then I saw Y/n, a baby, and Carlos come down. When Y/n saw me her eyes went big!

Y/n: Omg! Hey Dan! *gives the baby to Carlos and runs to hug Daniel*

Daniel: Hey Y/n!

Carlos: Y'all noe each other?