Im sooooo sorry!

Daniel's POV

I was sitting in the living room watching TV. Me and Ashely are not on a break so...she is here with me.

Ashely: Babe, u hungry?

Daniel: Yea.

Then some breaking news came on...

"Shocking news tonight! A bad accident happend today, a speeding truck hit a car owned by a girl named Y/n Ln (last name). She was coming from the club but she wasnt druck. She was rushed to Mt.Rushmore hospital."

(Is that a real hospital? I think I made that up.)

I sat up real quick when I heard Y/n's name. I threw on some clothes and Ashely looked worried.

Ashely: Whats wrong?

Daniel: Its Y/n. She got into a bad accident and I ned to go see her.

Ashely: Do u want me to come?

Daniel: I dont noe.

Ashely: Alright. I'll stay here. Be safe. *pecks Daniel's lips*

I run out the door and rushed over to Mt.Rushmore hospital. I felt tears coming down because I dont noe if she is dead or alive. I park the car and run into the hospital. I see my parents, sisters, brothers, and Y/n's parents. Y/n's mom came to me and hugged me. We sat down and waited for the doctor.

Y/n's POV

Everything was so white and there was a beautiful golden gate. I had a white gown on and wings! This must be haven! Then I saw my grandmother who died when I was 8 years old. I ran up to her and hugged her.

Y/n: I missed u soooo much grandma Misty.

Misty: Me too sweetie but god isnt ready for u yet.

Y/n: What do u mean?

Misty: Its not ur time to be here. U have to go back with ur parents and Daniel.

Y/n: But Daniel doesnt love me.

Misty: Thats not true. U were his first love and he still loves and cares for u. Look. *points down*

I look down and see Daniel's family, my parents, and Daniel sitting there crying and praying.

Misty: U have to go back. U cant stay here long....

My grandmother fades away. Nothing is white, I dont have no white gown on, and no wings. I like it there, it was such a happy place and it was beautiful. Hopefully I see my grandmother again soon....

Daniel's POV

We waited for 3 hours for the doctor and then he came out. We all stood up quick waiting for his answer.

Doctor: U must be Y/n Ln's family?

Y/m(Y/n's mom): Yes.

Doctor: She was dead for 3 hours but we-

Daniel: DEAD?! OH NO! *crying*

Doctor: No she isnt dead anymore. We were able to bring her back to life. She is in a bad condition so she will have to stay here for 4 months.

We nodded and we all went in. When I saw Y/n's hopeless body laying there in the bed I just wanted to cry. She had bruises on her face, arms, and legs. Whoever drove that truck deserves to be in hell! I went over to her and stroked her hair. I wish I came back with her then rejecting her. I take the blame for everything! I cry very hard and sit by her side.

Daniel: Y/n, I want u to noe that Im soooo sorry for rejecting u. I love u soooo much and blame myself for everything! *cries hard* I just wish that I was by ur side everyday in the bed, I miss hearing ur laugh, ur kindness, ur smile, and.....just everything! Baby I just want u to noe that I love u and Im sooooo sorry.

I see Y/n move alittle and she smiled.

Y/n: I love u too.

She opens her big brown eyes and I smile big. I kiss her forehead and hold her hand. Everyone smiles and take pictures of this lovely moment. I was glad that I was able to get my baby back.

Awwwww! I really liked this chapter!