f o u r

"You can call me Jungkook or Daddy, whatever you prefer

"You can call me Jungkook or Daddy, whatever you prefer....."

"I'd rather prefer daddy but since I don't hit on my boss's friends on the first day of work-" That's what cooked up in my brain but saying it out loud could get me fired so it was a clear no no.

He kept stroking my arms with his cold fingertips as my breath hitched within. I looked over to Jimin with alarm in my desperate eyes.

Anger. The only emotion I sensed though he was displaying calmness through his face.

Fast, impossibly fast, he crossed the room, grabbed Jungkook's wrist and slammed his hand onto the table cracking the glass placed upon it.

His display of strength left me wowed as Jungkook didn't quite seem to get hurt. At all.

An awkward silence consumed the air around the three of us. Taehyung still didn't seem to care.

"Hands to yourself Jungkook." Jimin commanded the latter while he only puffed a warm breath out of his nose trills irritatingly.

With a scowl, he jerked his hand back and sat on the chair still staring at my figure whilst a smirk danced on his lips whatsoever.

Once the atmosphere became stable enough for me to puff out the air from my breathless lungs, Jimin tapped my shoulder gently.

"I apologize for the younger one's behaviour Y/N since he doesn't have the manners to do it himself. Can we be back to business now ?"

"Yeah sure." I regained my posture after rotating my shoulders, keeping my mind off the most recent events which took place.

"To commemorate our business partnership here, Y/N has some gifts. If you could do the honours."

"Of course." I reached out for the jewelled scarab which was to be given to Mr Kim Taehyung. I handed it over to him carefully as he turned the piece in his hand, admiring its beauty.

He glanced upon my face as if noticing me completely for the first time. Both of our eyes met.

His were brown and the deepest, the most beautiful I had ever seen like I could lose myself in those very eyes.

"Thank You....Y/N." His husky voice in almost a whisper as he pronounced each syllable present in my name slowly and curiously.

As he licked his luscious lips again, he continued the contact of the flesh just a little longer as I gulped at the sight unknowingly.

Jungkook cleared his throat loudly pulling both of us out of the moment. "Oh that's just lovely and poetic but what do I get?"

You don't deserve shit asshole.

I handed him the ancient dagger but as I did, he didn't miss the opportunity in facetiously making a point to touch my hand. I pulled up a face of disgust which he didn't care about.