s e v e n t e e n

Where I'd thought I would work with my favourite Kpop idols, become there make-up artist or something and where I really am

Where I'd thought I would work with my favourite Kpop idols, become there make-up artist or something and where I really am. Replying to stupid emails from people who I didn't even know existed.

I sighed again as my fingers continued typing endlessly the same phrase again and again.

'Thank you for contacting Park Enterprises. We will get back to you soon. Have a great day ahead.' Ugh.

I still had to confront Jimin about his unexpected appearance last night but I certainly didn't have the time to. I hadn't seen him since the morning and wasn't planning to do that anytime soon either.

Jennie barged in suddenly. I wasn't in the mood of any drama so I just shrugged at her. She being her usual self, didn't care and went on to drop the paperwork.

"Mr. Park sent these. He has a meeting with a big businessman today so don't disturb him. At all." She emphasised the last two words staring right at me. I looked back wide eyed as the certain spark in her orbs was missing.

She looked tired, somewhat dizzy as her eyes seemed weak. I mumbled an okay before she turned to leave.

As her figure went near the exit, she clutched the frame of the doorway tightly in her hands as her legs started shaking. Suddenly her head rolled back and she fell down.

Reflexively I got up to help her. Did she just pass out ? In my office ?

I got down to her level and held her waist to help her stand up. As she did, her hands left the grip of the door and she started stumbling again. It seemed as if she had grown weak. As her body lost the strength to walk.

I had to hold a tight grip on her so as she doesn't fall back. I really would like to see this bitch passing out but the little humanity I had in the very depth of my heart didn't allow me to do so.

"Well either you drank in the morning or someone's gonna find out about their pregnancy." I grabbed both of her arms full of cold sweat. Her eyes fluttered slowly as she tried mumbling. "I'm-m f-fine. Don't try to hel-lp me-e"

Ugh this bitch.

Her eyes shot slightly open as she started staring. The situation felt so awkward because I still had my hands on her waist so I drifted attention. 

To feel somewhat less uncomfortable, I started staring at her neck. A broken-heart neck piece adorned her neck bones. A small tattoo of a butterfly was inked around her earlobe. Never noticed that.

"Jennie, there is a uhm-" My curiosity to observe her neck soon vanished as I saw something unusual. "A red mark on your neck maybe...?"

A reddish dark shade was covering a small area of the flesh. It didn't look like a hickey. It just looked...weird.

"No-none of your fucki-ing business..." Her stammered tone startled me a bit but the offending words she threw made me not care.

She snapped off my grip from her body and pushed me aback before glaring and storming out.