e l e v e n

His eyes shot daggers

His eyes shot daggers. The usual dominant expression vanishing from his features as it got replaced by the very unusual flustered one. 

The situation was really uneasy at the moment and the awkward silence didn't help it either way. A sudden knock on the window made our heads turn towards the direction of the sound.

Apparently, the car had been standing on the destination for 10 minutes and the person- valet had been waiting to fulfil his job. Him passing a weird expression through the window was quite obvious because of our position. 

Jimin tensed up and almost as quickly pulled out the door handle causing it to open towards the opposite direction as my leaning figure started to fall downwards.

"Aaahhh!!" I yelled out but it was too late for me to pull myself. I swear I had kissed mother earth if the valet hadn't gotten hold of my body in mid-air. 

He pulled me out of the car, helping me regain my so very unbalanced posture. Jimin kept his chuckles in the whole time while I gritted my teeth.

After all this fiasco, he finally got out of the car himself, handed the keys and expressed his gratitude from my side as I stood away from the valet still  being embarrassed.

It was when the car faded away in the distance when Jimin started laughing his ass off. "That was so embarrassing..." Soon enough, silent pitched chuckles whole heartedly emitted through his mouth.

His eyes eventually disappeared as all the features of his face got stretched. A frown swiftly made its way on my face and though I was embarrassed, I couldn't help but get furious at the whole situation.

"WHY DID YOU OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO FALL ?!?!" I folded my hands tightly, squeezing my lips shut like a 4-year kid would do.

My legs carried my figure forward at a first pace when he continued laughing. I didn't spare him any glance and his next step took me off guard.

He back-hugged me tightly in a sudden way whilst taking a small headstart and whispered. "Take that frown off your face. You being sad makes me sad."

My lips left a small smile on his cute reaction as he returned me an even bigger one. The professional boundaries established continued to fall as I felt something warm embrace my heart.

Slipping his soft hands into mine, we continued towards the entrance of the grand hotel constructed in front. "Let's get in."

Apparently what I had imagined the surprise dining place for a rich, classy businessman was nowhere near my imagination because here I was, standing in the hottest and probably the wildest club of the whole city.

Loud music blasting through the speakers as sweaty bodies jumped against each other in the widespread dance floor. Colourful, neon, dim bulbs hung loose from the ceiling, the disco flashing lights illuminating numerous patterns at the plush matte floor.