s e v e n

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The annoying rays of the sunlight peeking amidst the red shiny curtains, finding it's way from the outside world to my eyes made it impossible for me to complete my incomplete sleep.

I slowly rumbled around while a loud grunt of annoyance escaped my lips.

Not being able to complete one's sleep is something every being suffers from and yes, I am one of them.

After almost an eternity, I tried opening my eyes only to find Jin's strong arms wrapped around my figure. His handsome face was lying on my shoulders as I was attached to his chest.

His lips slightly open emitting slow breaths peacefully being completely submerged in his deep sleep.

I couldn't help but smile at his sight. Knowing that someone who cared about me felt comforting and somewhat absurd.

I could've stared at him all day until my eyes glanced towards the unfortunate time-teller hanging at the central wall.

It's hour hand on twelve while the longer stick slowly paving its way towards the number nine.

Fucking Shit. I overslept and was extremely late on the second day of my work. And I mean extremely late.

I quickly pushed away the warm embrace resulting in Jin to wake up as his head fell down from the headboard.

His eyes fluttered open, glanced around and then went close again after placing a cushion beneath his head.

That's what I love about unemployed people. Not giving a damn to this world is in their DNA.

Well, I wasn't so unemployed any more and so I didn't have the liberty to do the same. I took off my clothes, wore the new ones and ran up to the dressing.

God, I was so late.

I applied a little bit of makeup hastily without even glancing at the mirror.

Continuing my marathon, I ran towards the kitchen and stuffed my mouth with a bagel.

Usually, it's warm taste always flowed in ecstasy as its deliciousness delivered at the precious spots of all my taste buds.

But right now, I was hella late. Long story short, it went down the stomach as quickly as it got in my mouth.

I quickly grabbed my phone and straddled the door away as I was out from the depressing walls of my old apartment.

The elevator was at the 10th floor so I left it be and took the stairs, which I think wasn't a great idea. By the time I reached the ground, my chest was heaving heavily.